The Lounge

legendary

I’d forgotten how entertaining Evola’s literature was.

It’s funny how @Chokeonnuts describes Politico as a more serious news source than Daily Mail.

@More_Than_Mortal

Have you looked at or got any papers on the Hungarian vocational flat tax?

Everyone in Hungary pays a 2.4% flat tax on their income used solely for a vocational training fund. Productivity is growing at the highest rate in Europe, gross wages up by 14.5% YoY and unemployment is now 4.2%, down from 12% 3 years ago. I think 3% of the workforce is actively involved in a program of which a third (?) are full-time training.

it’s funny how you don’t actually @ me because you know you’re wrong
daily mail is a hot garbage tabloid and you’re a dumbass for reading it
politico is certainly biased but it’s leagues ahead of daily mail’s scaremonger clickbait
also i guess that means any news source with a cartoon panel is suddenly not real news, pack it up boys

Testing bitrate on AMD relive (its really fucking good)

@bandy i know you have a special apreciation for sexy space stuff

No, I’m pretty sure he was a dumbass before reading it as well.

>fascist trannie calling people a dumbass

G O L D

> when you’re not a Fascist but some dumbass on an internet board keeps calling you one.

Very sad!

This place is toxic

you’re a corporsyndraitcnan

I have been complaining about this for a long time.

It’s funny but so unneeded :joy:

Hiel Hortler.

Oh shit he’s onto us Fran.

you certainly would, getting your ass blown out by people on this forum seems to be the only attention you get

@Little_Miss_Hitler
@k11

Both of you quit it, now. We may have decided to relax the rules a little, but this is too far. We get it, you don’t like each other. You can both ignore each other, there’s even a handy button to do so automatically. Either do that, play nice, or get formal warnings.

Does anyone here read SCPs?

Yeah, it’s shit.

have been since it started in /x/