The Lounge

legendary

Don’t you have something better to do than throwing lame insults left and right? Just wondering.

Even cancer can be useful.

aRe U SAYING dat Cancer is good???

Did I?

DiD YoU?

meeeep

> when you can’t tell whether the writer of an article is either completely deluded or just a manipulative pundit ignoring key facts which don’t fit their agenda.

Hillary2020

HillaryPresident4Life

Tropical Depression Maria upgraded to Tropical Storm off the coast of Leewards. Cat 4 over Puerto Rico by Wednesday on current predictions

Storm Lee dying over African west coast and due to disappear by the end of the weekend

@lordtutton casually wielding a glorious portrait of enoch powell on his profile?

I’m growing increasingly fond of the Iron Lady.

If I said that out loud over here though, they’d have my head!

https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/27/194327-004-60511886.jpg

barely a few days into nationstates and i get warned for calling leftists brain damaged already

fuck

this place has nazimods but nationstates good god…

Nationstates is pretty bad. I once got kicked out of a region for calling Sarah Palin retarded. Even if it’s true.

N A Z I M O D S
A
Z
I
M
O
D
S

can’t argue with that tbh

what I’ve been saying all along

student debts are an awful product of modern society that either need reform or they will be the cause of total economic and political reform of nations in the near future

Category 4 I said…

It’s a category 5 and it’s going right through Puerto Rico

I have a feeling that this will be the worst hurricane of all in terms of deaths. This dwarfs Irma.

Reverse guillotine - searing hot blade maims you slice fo slice from your feet up.

I didn’t like Trump for half a year now but his UN speech made me see him as a good man once again. I have never seen someone speak at that forsaken institution with such fierce honesty and problem-solving vigour and intelligence.

It’s good to see a politician both with balls and with the ability to tell it like it is. I am still sceptical about him but heck that raised my enthusiasm back to January levels.

A few ambassadors will be needing a cuddle after that speech.