The most fucked up thing ever

My best friend likes to sneak in my house when the garage door is open and scare the living shit out of me. I have a ladyfriend I’ve been seeing lately and he came up with the idea that we could arrange to do something similar while she is over at my house, because I told him how she frightens very easily.

The plan is that he will dress up like a robber on night, with the stocking on his head and all, and when I give him the signal via text, bust in my room while we’re in there with my pellet rifle (which looks like a .22) and scream “DON’T FUCKING MOVE”, etc. etc. I will have a webcam on a shelf in the corner room recording the action for YouTube. I’ll let it go on for a minute or so and then we’ll let on that it was a gag.

I’ve been banging this girl for a few months and she’s obsessed with me, but I know that it’ll break her heart if I tell her that I want to stop and that I don’t want a relationship. I really hate going through that whole thing but maybe she’ll just be really mad at me and won’t want me like that anymore which is a possible and favorable outcome, but it’s not at all the reason for wanting to pull the prank.

Is this funny or to cruel? If she were mega-mega pissed, could she get us in any kind of legal trouble over this?

The poster is like my best friend, the girl he’s talking about is me.

… he posts this on a public forum, and it gets back to me.
What the fuck do I do in a situation like this? Seriously…
:frowning:

For the record though, I’m NOT obsessed. I don’t know where he got that idea.

That sucks…if you are not there just for sex and want something more from this guy, cut him off cause it is never going to happen.

:frowning:

Sorry Sweetie, this is very f’d up

hugs

Definitely confront the jackass. Then dump him immediately.

Yeah, you have to be really really careful what you post about other people on forums and stuff.

If you do that and think what you post won’t come back to bite you on yer ass, you’re kidding yourself.

HAHA what a dumbass! Tell him nice try and then just say good bye. Don’t drag it out…don’t talk to him over it…just say goodbye. It’s tough, but do it.

just break up with his ass, no point in confronting him over it, it would just be unecessary stress and argument.

Done.

Good! :thumbup

:homo: I mean, no kidding, Who would be so stupid as to post something about someone else and not expect that person to find out about it. Dumbass!

if i found that out, i would be prepared, i.e. one pistol in each hand. Who’s scared now? :24:

Heh, he knows I’m like extremely afraid of guns. I even had a friend kill himself with a gun.
I just can’t see what would bring him to want to scare me so bad to get rid of me. If he doesn’t want me around, just fucking don’t invite me over dumb cunt.

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1075837”]Heh, he knows I’m like extremely afraid of guns. I even had a friend kill himself with a gun.
I just can’t see what would bring him to want to scare me so bad to get rid of me. If he doesn’t want me around, just fucking don’t invite me over dumb cunt.[/quote]
you know, you could actually get him arrested for that… if you did not invite him into your home, that is breaking and entering, plus his conspiracy to point a firearm at you, even if it is a BB gun… :nod:

Bravo, great choice.

You did the right thing girl. :slight_smile:

Sounds like you did the right thing.

What a wanker:thumbdown

Pity you confronted him already. It would have been good to go along with the “scare” but have a friend dressed as a copper “arrest” the mongrel who was going to scare you.

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1075842”]What a wanker:thumbdown

Pity you confronted him already. It would have been good to go along with the “scare” but have a friend dressed as a copper “arrest” the mongrel who was going to scare you.[/quote]
That is brilliant.

I think you did the right thing.

u did the right thing for sure

How about you find a starter pistol. Have him over at your place. Get him all steamed up in bed and ready to get his rocks off. Tell him you have to go to the bathroom real quick. Then come out of the bathroom with the starter pistol and tell him you found his stupid as post on the internet and you did not find it very funny. Go off the depend and then shoot the gun. Tell him that is all the bang he is gonna get out of this bitch and then leave… For good.

Edit: Damn I should have read further. I only read the first 3 or 4 posts.