The pope died

…[/i]

are you serious?? oh shat. so what do the catholics do now? do they have someone to take his place? wasnt he getting better a little while ago?

im not catholic… but i guess the vatican appoints a new pope…

hmm well then i guess, pope RIP

I feel bad saying this for some reason but…

I don’t care! :dunno

dibs on teh popemobile :smiley:

[quote=MikeHawke]I feel bad saying this for some reason but…

I don’t care! :dunno[/quote]

hehe, well - you dont have to ‘care’ religiously’, but still, a person died, thats still a tragedy, especially since he was sposed to be a pretty good guy, no?

hell im jewish but i still feel bad…

[quote=artisan00][quote=MikeHawke]I feel bad saying this for some reason but…

I don’t care! :dunno[/quote]

hehe, well - you dont have to ‘care’ religiously’, but still, a person died, thats still a tragedy, especially since he was sposed to be a pretty good guy, no?

hell im jewish but i still feel bad…[/quote]

Sorry dude. Usually I am much more sensitive about these things, but I find that I really don’t give a flying fuck if he lived or died. :dunno

he was a puppet… it is a tragedy and sad and all but a cardinal will be appointed to be the next pope

Thats sad and there gona have a time for a while after … But life goes on :dunno

:banana now we’re talkin

FUCK THE POPE :fu

He isnt dead asshole. :fu

How do you know hes not died … and he is old enough to be your grand pa :lol :lol :lol :lol

ah well. Fuck him anyway…before he gets cold. :hump

wtf… two hours ago Yahoo and CNN said he repotedly died… apparently they were bad reports

ah well. Fuck him anyway…before he gets cold. :hump[/quote]

Oh now thats just plan GROSS Miky really :o :o :o

there are conflicting reports. some say he’s dead. some say he’s not.

There is a fine line…they can keep a dead person “alive” for quite some time. He’s fucked for sure though. It’s only a matter of time.

well im watching CBS news and they said hes still alive but just barely :dunno :dunno

http://www.cnn.com/

Look.

I miss read this thread heading. I thought it said Ouz’s poop died. :barf