The Real way to leave a forum

When most people want to leave a forum. They go on and post im leaving blah blah you guys are mean *cry or something in that wussy nature. Well Thats how me and Aliate and DDbeck did it. :banana :banana We the MEN! :fu Crashed mf just from posting. Now thats POST whoring skills!

Two Pages of junk in the 5.0. alot of cussing from aliate, alot of smilies from me. alot of WHATGEARSHOULDIGETLOLZ from ddbeck lol. Not to mention INSANLY huge sig pictures and some other posts.

WE have upset a few ppl from what i heard, a few ppl say aww they left. But if anyone asks MF got lame, a bunch of noobs with retarded inpinons posting usually off topic crap that didnt realite to your post.

Thank you have a nice day. comment here. or flame away i got my suit on. i dont care.

Dont forget “METAL SHAVINGS IN MY ASSHOLE”

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah

Way to go my man! Who needs that lame ass site anyway??

Re: RE: The Real way to leave a forum.

[quote=04ShakinSteed]BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah

Way to go my man! Who needs that lame ass site anyway??[/quote]

LMAO nothing like the registry baby! MACH ON!!! :rock :rock :rock

Yeah were not kidding when we said we crashed the site. People were IMing me “WTF DID YOU DO TO MF”, it was literally crashed.

i still cant believe we got banned to the max… cant even view the forums…

I dunno what was up with all that shit, but I could still get on the forums without a problem.

yeah they blocked your IP. happened to me too

real mature way to go. how old are you guys?

dont forget the best ones…

:fu

and

real reason we left?

not enough tech too much talk

so we gave them some talk
talk talk talk

Don’t get your dicks hard. You guys didn’t even cause a hiccup at M/F. You do realize I just simply click the first thread you post and hold down the “shift” key and click the last thread and click on delete, right? “one” button to delete all the threads. But I had a good time, lets do it again soon.
:owned

isnt it the shift key booze? :lol

Ya, why, what did you think I said. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif

oh… sorry, i’ve drank 1 beer tonight, it must have made me read it wrong :dunno :fu

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Don’t get your dicks hard. You guys didn’t even cause a hiccup at M/F. You do realize I just simply click the first thread you post and hold down the “shift” key and click the last thread and click on delete, right? “one” button to delete all the threads. But I had a good time, lets do it again soon.
:owned[/quote]
haha booze is da man.

Good, now go back to mf and do the same thing you did to us but for all the other bullsh1t posts…

no

you 3 had deserved getting you asses banned. even what you guys said about 2000si was way out line. you 3 are imature little pricks so i think its about time to grow the fuck up.

Haus please hush… i speak to 2000SI daily on AIM and he knew it was a joke the whole time…

please take your cyber sexing mentality elsewhere, oh i forgot this is not a tech forum, carry on.

Oh and one more thing HAUS…

about 90% of people agree that mustangforums.com is a real shithole now. relates nothing to mustangs and everything to xxxrocktheponysxxx pube color or w/e the fuck yall talk about… i swear, if i hear another “i lub joo boozy nosman omg yay” bullshit convo im gonna wreck my neighbors LS1…