The top 40 station

plays some really good shit. just thought I’d share.

eminem, jay-z, beyonce, notorious big, snoop dog’s playin right now. new shit, old shit, all kinds of good shit.

Here is the link to our music Clicky Me

i wish i had my home stereo system hooked up to my pc… does anyone know hoe to do that?

sounds like some shitty shit :rofl

i assume your stereo has at least the normal rca input jacks? (the regular ones that xbox and ps2 would use to conect to tv or whatever)… if so, see if ytou have a free aux input (any input really, doesnt techinicaly matter for the most part)

they have adapters you can get that have those on one side, and a normal 1/8(is that the size?) jack on the other end that would fit in to the computer.

yea i have the 3 inputs, audio/visual, w/e… so ill go to wal-mart(fuckin hate walmart) to get that adapter :rock

the reason i want to do it is cuz i have 4 speakers and a sub woofer. that way i can listn to shit at home without using my FM transmitter off my mp3 player :rock

[quote=mdvaldosta]plays some really good shit. just thought I’d share.

eminem, jay-z, beyonce, notorious big, snoop dog’s playin right now. new shit, old shit, all kinds of good shit.[/quote]

I’m white dood :dunno

[quote=MikeHawke][quote=mdvaldosta]plays some really good shit. just thought I’d share.

eminem, jay-z, beyonce, notorious big, snoop dog’s playin right now. new shit, old shit, all kinds of good shit.[/quote]

I’m white dood :dunno[/quote]

He’s from that younger gen. They all like that sell out talentless crapola. :fu

hey i’m from a younger gen. and i dont like that stupid r&b bullshit…

lol! I dont like ALL rap, but I do like eminem. :slight_smile:

I’ll have to say I like Eminem also. His lyrics are entertaining and creative. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif

I think they are too… most of the time, you cant understand a rapper… but for some reason I can understand him…

you like him cause he’s white you racist bastards :fu

haha, jk… he’s okay i gues… im not into much rap though

clarifications: I like rap/rock type stuff… not hard rap :tard ps: lincoln park’s on the menu right now :banana

i like classic rock to metal. anything that isnt timed to a certain period. rap is about the same ol same ol… drugs, niggaz, bitches n hoes, guns, drugs and guns.

I like some Rap, not the hard core stuff though