Thinking about my own website...i need help

i been thinking about having my own web site. the problem is i really dont know what i want it to be based around. heres what i like:

-custom cars and trucks
-video games
-music
-movies

anyone here have any ideas? especially names!!i know these are pretty much all used up but oh well. any help is appreciated…and oh yeah, there will be a discussion forum on the site as well. thanks guys and gals!!

if you need help i design websites im a free lance website designer let me know if you want me to make it for u my email is koolguy222@yahoo.com

Kinda hard to mix the four of those together, ultimately whatever you do just make sure it’s about something you enjoy. Best of luck.

so is this a site for you like a blog or referenced based, or for others like a forum based site? there seem to be an evergrowing number of forums out there now, maybe specializing in something would help if you do the car or trucks one. movies and music seem too risky given all of the known illegal file sharing, unless this is for reviews? the video game site could be interesting to explorer, but there are a thousand cheat sites out there.

i have no idea about all that stuff but good luck!

[quote=BodyDroppedNikes]i been thinking about having my own web site. the problem is i really dont know what i want it to be based around. heres what i like:

-custom cars and trucks
-video games
-music
-movies

anyone here have any ideas? especially names!!i know these are pretty much all used up but oh well. any help is appreciated…and oh yeah, there will be a discussion forum on the site as well. thanks guys and gals!![/quote]

How about an ICE (in car entertainment) website. That would cover all of your topics pretty well.
I don’t know what the modified car scene is like in the USA but over here some guys spend 1000’s on in car stuff. I guess it’s the same over there having seen pimp my ride on TV.

^^ that sounds like a pretty good idea!!

Re: RE: thinking about my own website…i need help

i sure wouldn’t have thought of that.

hahahaha Pimp My Ride. that show is a joke!! now Monster Garage on the other hand is badass.

im still clueless as to what to do. deciding sucks…

draggingice.com :dunno

That in-car audio idea sounds pretty hot. Other than that, Id go with video games. Lots of kids out there interested in that if you want to build an audiance quickly.

It is very beneficial to have your own website because you can add so much information to it that will be read by your potential customer so that they can make some sales. I am also thinking to get the Child Care Website Design. Do you know a good team that can help me to get a responsive design at reasonable cost?