This is messed up!

Read this little article and tell me whose side you would be on:
http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=297148

I know!!!
Apparently the guy is money hungry!
I mean, I have caught my 2 yr old messing with the computer, so I know its possible!

still it takes a bit more then just one click to “buy it now”

You also have to log in to buy anything there also

Re: RE: This is messed up!

[quote=PhillyBlunt474]still it takes a bit more then just one click to “buy it now”

You also have to log in to buy anything there also[/quote]

True. Got a point there.

Re: RE: This is messed up!

[quote=PhillyBlunt474]still it takes a bit more then just one click to “buy it now”

You also have to log in to buy anything there also[/quote]

I used to browse while logged in all the time… but yes, it does take more than one click for a buy it now.

I think it was a “hoax” bid. The guy still shouldn’t get sued for that kind of money.

it would seem to me that once he put it back up any old contract would be void , whats this world coming to, just ban the guy and be done with it. :tard’s

to buy it now:

if not logged in, requires you to log into ebay to make sure your screenname is authentic

then you have to confirm

if pay by credit card, you have to know the credit card details (numbers, exp date, issue date, etc)

if pay by paypal, you have to sign into paypal to use your paypal account

if pay by other online form, you need to know certain other information

so at least two important bits of info is needed, if the guy was already signed into ebay, which i doubt the little girl knew… so he should be sued for breach of contract…

:dunno

I’ve clicked buy it now before and it didn’t require me to re log in. It kinda varies on my machine, someties it will and sometimes it won’t.