This morning

…i was driving up Route 3 to go to work…and i saw red spots all over the road and they finally led up to a carcuss!..it was half of a deer with the guts hanging out in the middle of two lanes…i drove by like :wtf

The scary thing is that the red spots were consistant for about 200-300 feet…someone must of hit it and kept driving with it attached :barf

I looked at my girlfriend with a face like :o

StangMang: “Did you just see that!!!”
Ash: “See what?” :dunno

[quote=StangMang]…i was driving up Route 3 to go to work…and i saw red spots all over the road and they finally led up to a carcuss!..it was half of a deer with the guts hanging out in the middle of two lanes…i drove by like :wtf

The scary thing is that the red spots were consistant for about 200-300 feet…someone must of hit it and kept driving with it attached :barf

I looked at my girlfriend with a face like :o

StangMang: “Did you just see that!!!”
Ash: “See what?” :dunno[/quote]

You should have stopped and said “get out and take a gander, its really perty”.

Damn deer, I hate those sons a bitches. They run out in front of you and make it look like an accident…

damn women dont pay a damn bit of attention, my girl does the same damn thing. im like look its a saleen, 3 seconds after we pass it, i get “where?”

Dood thats just like me and my girl, not a day goes buy where Im not like $!%#$%!, LOOK!!!>>>>>> Couple seconds later shes like :dunno

Yup…

Psh… women

i wonder if they all are just slow, must be something in their jeans.

Re: RE: This morning…

:rofl

Takes out this long stick

Now what were yall saying about women?

hehehehe all women except for v :banana

puts the stick away

Better. :slight_smile:

Yuck… that is absolutely disgusting, I would have had puked.

I saw a dead dog on the side of the highway last week, it was so sad.

i see that kind of stuff a lot around here… i guess thats what you get when the deer population is out of control :dunno

Deer population out of control, eh? Mount a light rack on the top of your car, and slap a cowcatcher on the front. Wait till the sun goes down, then plow the sons of bitches down.

It’s not the deers fault… they are all going crazy. Think about it, it’s late at night and they are tired from a hard day of grazing and frolicing. But they can’t sleep, they keep hearing this high pitched whistle. Weeks and months go by with out any sleep, they start to hallucinate and see things that aren’t there. Then one night they finally snap and run out into traffic. BAM! The driver of the car is like :wtf “it’s like he waited for me, then ran right in front of me at the last second. Maybe I should go and get them deer whistles for the front of mah car, so they can hear me coming a mile away.”

Thats why u have a cowcatcher on the front of your car

i guess a snow plow would work too.

Re: RE: This morning…

[quote=vshayes]Takes out this long stick

Now what were yall saying about women?[/quote]

Did you just pull out your stick to prove your womanhood? :wtf
Seems kinda backwards to me.

:lol :lol

I would of cut up the rest of the venison depending how old it was…its safe to say it was all bled out…lol…j/k…it prolly got smacked by a semi