This Pisses Me Off!

Ok, in Sign Language class, we always read for the first half of class, then go to lunch. When we come back, we practice our songs. We just started learning “Don’t Take The Girl” by Tim McGraw(SP?). Some of the girls will cry or tear up just a little bit. Now, what pisses me off, is that for some reason, each day, around the same time, my eye starts to feel like it’s burning just a little bit, enough to make my eye start to water. It always happens just before we start the song. I am a guy, so I seem like a wimp no matter what reason I cry for at school, and the song isn’t making me sad, so it pisses me off that people will think I’m crying when my eye is just watering. It’s not a death song, it’s just about love and then the guys wife dies giving birth. I think it migh be just because when I’m walking back to class, I’m outside, but when I go back into the classroom, the a/c is on, so it might bother my eye, just like when you go in and out from heat to cold back and forth, you feel sick. Does this happen to anybody else? And it seems like it’s only my left eye that this happens to. But, it just happened right now, and I have no music on, but both eyes are doing it.

-Ron

is this a joke?

No?

-Ron

aww dodgy… you got feelings :rofl

um… thats weird…

I know that song. It’s one of my girls favorite songs by Tim McGraw. But anyways, that sorta use to happen to me. Except my class was chorus class not sign language class, and my eyes would water because i would yawn alot while singing.

Maybe allergies? :dunno

Maybe your allergic to sign language?

No allergies. I do take nasal medicine, if I don’t, I cough every once in a while. Yes, I have feelings, but songs don’t make me sad. Like it’s doing it again now, but not alot. I’m starting to think it’s the a/c thing, kuz I just went outside and then came back in. But it never does it at school until we start that song. I’m serious, it’s weird. I yawn alot. It might just be some coincidence during that class.

-Ron

what a freak…

j/k

[quote=Dodge_Sniper]Ok, in Sign Language class, we always read for the first half of class, then go to lunch. When we come back, we practice our songs. We just started learning “Don’t Take The Girl” by Tim McGraw(SP?). Some of the girls will cry or tear up just a little bit. Now, what pisses me off, is that for some reason, each day, around the same time, my eye starts to feel like it’s burning just a little bit, enough to make my eye start to water. It always happens just before we start the song. I am a guy, so I seem like a wimp no matter what reason I cry for at school, and the song isn’t making me sad, so it pisses me off that people will think I’m crying when my eye is just watering. It’s not a death song, it’s just about love and then the guys wife dies giving birth. I think it migh be just because when I’m walking back to class, I’m outside, but when I go back into the classroom, the a/c is on, so it might bother my eye, just like when you go in and out from heat to cold back and forth, you feel sick. Does this happen to anybody else? And it seems like it’s only my left eye that this happens to. But, it just happened right now, and I have no music on, but both eyes are doing it.

-Ron[/quote]

If you stop farting from your lunch, your eyes won’t water.

Problem solved.

I like that song…i’m a girl so the first time i heard it, it got me sad…not enough to cry. but um yeah, learning songs in sign language? I’m taking a course in sign language, i can’t see how learning songs would be helpful to speaking to someone.

my eyes water really bad very often. Enough that tears actually flow from them. Something to do with my tear ducts :dunno

Re: RE: This Pisses Me Off!

It’s just for fun. Plus, you can pick out the words from a song to talk.

-Ron

That shits cool man. I think its awesome that your learning that stuff. I dunno about your eyes watering, but the sign language is cool.

watch the video, she doesnt die giving birth. she shows up fishing with them at the end. now you dont need to cry.

aww shit… my eyes are watering right now.

I sneezed and somehow now have an open wound just inside my nose… now I want to sneeze again and cry at the same time. :dunno

If the air is really cold, then that is most likely why. When I am driving my eyes have some hardcore problems with watering and stuff if the AC is blowing cold air.

Hey Guessangel…which one of the girls are you in that pic? I like to put a face to the name :cool

Re: RE: This Pisses Me Off!

Yeah, I can do all of the following songs- Pledge Of Allegiance, National Anthem, God Bless The USA, Sweet Home Alabama, Hero, My Girl. We’re learning Chicks Dig It and Johnny’s Daddy. Thanks man. It is awesome. And I thought the wife dies at the end? Doesn’t it say-

Same old boy
Same sweet girl
Five years down the road
There’s gonna be a little one and she says it’s time to go
Doctor says the baby’s fine but you’ll have to leave
'Cause his momma’s fading fast
and Johnny hit his knees and there he prayed
Take the very breath you gave me
Take the heart from my chest
I’ll gladly take her place if you’ll let me
Make this my last request
Take me out of this world
God, please don’t take the girl

Now personally, I’ve never seen the video, so I could be wrong. But I’m just judging by what I’ve heard in the song.

-Ron

evr try to sneeze fart and piss at the same time

WTF You freak!