This weekend

I don’t know if she already told you guys, but Amber’s coming up this weekend for the NASCAR race at Richmond. We’re going with one of my friends from work. I’ve never been to a race, so I can’t wait!

Good deal! I hope yall have a great time! :slight_smile:

oh look they’re making a left turn!

oh look they’re making another left turn!

omg I can’t believe it they’re making another left turn!

Who’d of thought? There they go making yet one more left turn!

lol Have fun! :slight_smile:

Hey, they take those left turns pretty fast.

haha I do admire their ability and the nerves of steel it takes to drive at 200+ mph bumper to bumper like that.

That’s why I hate their road races. Left and right turns with a high speed of 100 mph. If I want to watch that, I’ll just go watch the local high schoolers.

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 320597”]oh look they’re making a left turn!

oh look they’re making another left turn!

omg I can’t believe it they’re making another left turn!

Who’d of thought? There they go making yet one more left turn!

lol Have fun! :)[/quote]

Whew! If you don’t like NASCAR, there’s no way you’re taking her away from me!!! :slight_smile:

Kasey Kahne in the #9 Dodge on the other hand…apparently I need to be worried about him…

Hell, if I had a girl that liked NASCAR I would probably end up watching it. :tongue:

[quote=“dt3, post: 320601”]Whew! If you don’t like NASCAR, there’s no way you’re taking her away from me!!! :slight_smile:

Kasey Kahne in the #9 Dodge on the other hand…apparently I need to be worried about him…[/quote]

He’s an Indy fan, that kills it right there.

It’s Kasey Kahne! Of course you need to be worried about him.

Wow, I went from a prospective husband to being absolutely hated by Amber. :frowning:

Hell, I almost forgot that part! No way a Colts fan is takin my Jag-lovin woman away from me!!!

Indianapolis Colts > Jaguars

Them are fightin’ words.

Dude, your little symbol thing is going the wrong way. It’s not like you to have a typo like that, so I figured I would point it out.

checks to see who won the superbowl

Oh. hmm. yep.

runs

And it’s a good thing this place is called offtopicz, otherwise we’d all have been banned a long time ago!

haha ok.

Jaguars < Indianapolis Colts.

:24:

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 320609”]checks to see who won the superbowl

Oh. hmm. yep.

runs[/quote]

Checks to see score of last Jags-Colts game. Doesn’t even need to look it up, he remembers the day well

[SIZE=4]Jags 41[/SIZE]…Colts 14

A good ol’ Florida ass-whoopin!

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 320611”]haha ok.

Jaguars < Indianapolis Colts.

:24:[/quote]

:rofl2: Smartass!

This reminds me of the discussion we had on the plane about mascots.