Thursday night

Uncle Bacon’s Thursday night their was a lot of this :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze and then a lot of this :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump but after I wke up the next day I was like :wtf :o so I :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze

:rofl :wtf

it happens :dunno

I’m hopinh thats what my saturday night is gonna be :banana

haha thursdays nights are the frat keggers for use ouz, saterday isnt bad too though. I see where bacon is coming from, we college ppl do it all the time. :tard :booze

HOEDOGS heheheh hope you wear you rain coats when your :hump :hump :hump :hump :lol :owned

so bacon, was there alot of this… :barf

Now thats gross :lol

Bacon is a man he can keep his liquer down, unless what he woke up next too wasnt soo pretty! :fu

yeah so she wasn’t a super model she wasn’t that bad looking either…so I had to do a lil more drinking…I hate it when that happens…

so I’m at work right now and that means no :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze :booze but I was on a 6 hour brake so I called up this girl and brought her on base to my barracks room…because of my rank I get a room to myself…well to make a long story short for 4 hours we :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump life has been good for me lately…wooohooo…this girl is pretty hot

Beer or alcohol makes people pretty.

Just think ugly dudes like Kid Rock get laid?

Red you just jealous Bacon is :hump :hump :hump and your not LOL

[quote=RedStangGT2000]Beer or alcohol makes people pretty.

Just think ugly dudes like Kid Rock get laid?[/quote]

kid rock gets laid because he has money LOL

I need to find some drunk hoes so I can :hump :hump :hump :hump
:humpnana :humpnana

[quote=GTron]I need to find some drunk hoes so I can :hump :hump :hump :hump
:humpnana :humpnana[/quote]

Talk to bacon hes the PIMP DADDY :lol :lol

Ahh too far of a drive. Under an 8 hour drive and I’d be in… :smiley:

But i did forget about the real KING of PIMPS :lol :lol Thats JD now theres who you need to talk to and hes in Texas :lol :lol

[quote=vshayes][quote=RedStangGT2000]Beer or alcohol makes people pretty.

Just think ugly dudes like Kid Rock get laid?[/quote]

kid rock gets laid because he has money LOL[/quote]

I have money and I still cant get laid(aunt flo ruins my life) :fu

I used to have money. Now I have 2 stangs and a house.