Toe sucking

Have you had your toe sucked and did you like it?

I think it is ok in the hot tub. Don’t do much for me.

EEWW!!! Feet are NASTY!!

:barf :barf :barf :barf :barf
:barf :barf :barf :barf

Some people really like it. I just don’t care for it. If a girl wants to, ok. I don’t care. If they want me to do it to them, I will only it their feet are reelly clean. I mean really clean.

not for me man. id rather her suck my dick than my toes :cool

NOT a toe sucker here! Joes feet are discusting!

Toe jam sandich :barf

Re: RE: Toe sucking

I don’t understand, girls will suck a dick, but not a toe???Ok

:funnah :rofl :funnah :dunno

I think feet are gross. the only feet I can stand to touch are baby feet (and not in a perverted way either!!!) MrsBehavin cant understand why I wont give her feet rubs and stuff. She thinks I just wont do it b/c its her and Im trying to be mean. Not true. I just dont like feet, no matter whos they are. :barf

Well, it depends on the feet. I’ve seen some pretty cute feet that I’d be more then happy to oil up and massage. But I can’t stand women with big long painted toenails, it really grosses me out. I’ve actually had to break up with a girl once because I didn’t like her feet. I actually told my oldest son one time to move on to another girl after he brought home his new girlfriend to meet us and I saw her big elephant toenails! I know it’s superficial, but I can’t help it. Maybe in a past life I was killed by a giant ugly toenail.

an ex of mine did it to me …i dont like it

i wont suck toes either

My girls feet are cute and somehow ALWAYS seem to stay clean lol…so i’ll sometimes joking around will grab her foot and put it in my mouth and i won’t let go lol…she hates it haha

Me? my feet tend to get dirty sometimes because i have a problem with walking around barefoot lol

BTW…Booze, my girl never paints her toe nails so she must be a keeper lol

My feet arent ugly either. I dont think they are. I just would like someone to rub them for me after Ive had a long day at work. I think its gross to suck on other peoples toes. I mean, your feet get dirty. Nasty!

Ummmm Yumy, Toe jam soup.

I’ve never let anyone suck my toes and I never would suck a guys toes. I’m a big weirdo about feet though, if they’re scary, OMG no way. I freak out.

I think my feet are cute, I mean, they’re not perfect, (whose are?) but they’re not scary. I paint my toenails, but they’re not long and crazy. Just cute.

my feet aren’t good to suck. and I’m not a foot guy. I love teh legs.

I’ve been told that I have good looking feet… I didn’t know how to take that.
I can’t say I haven’t done it… that would be lieing! I’m not really fond of it and NO ONE touches my feet.