Tomorrow I am playing hookie

My wife works at the high school and they are on spring break this week. I decided tomorrow I am sleeping in and spend the day doing whatever my wife wants to do. Just a day for the two of us.:thumbup

:clap:clap

Awesome. Good for you:)

Killer idea!:thumbup

I’m off today myself but, I have other things I have to take care of before I can devote my time to her entirely.

Like being here.:jk

sounds nice :slight_smile:

Last time I played hookie w/ teh fiancee, this is where we stayed.

Hocking Hills Love Bug Cabins Ohio Lodging in Hocking Hills Ohio

Romantic except for the slip & fall in the bathroom.:24:

Awesome idea. Wish my moms man did that type of shit for her.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093830”]Last time I played hookie w/ teh fiancee, this is where we stayed.

Hocking Hills Love Bug Cabins Ohio Lodging in Hocking Hills Ohio

Romantic except for the slip & fall in the bathroom.:24:[/quote]

That’s not good.

[quote=“Dana, post: 1093831”]Awesome idea. Wish my moms man did that type of shit for her.[/quote]I guess some peoplez just don’t think that typashit’s important to a relationship.:frowning:

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1093832”]That’s not good.[/quote]LOL!!! It’s all good bro… even though I still have teh bruise on me back, it was an awesome time. Gave us a chance to get away & wasn’t gonna let anything get in the way of that.:wink:

im off tomorrow… but zachs not :frowning:

I hate to fall. I used to bounce up and back better. At my age a simple fall I feel for several days afterward most of the time.

Mom would love it, except he gets pissy because he really doesn’t want to go anywhere or do anything that he doesn’t want to do. Which would usually be around the house or a car show. I honestly dunno what keeps them together honestly.

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1093836”]I hate to fall. I used to bounce up and back better. At my age a simple fall I feel for several days afterward most of the time.[/quote]+1

Even the slightest fall can sometimes leave me laid up for days. I have a trick back, which doesn’t help my cause.

I’m surprised It didn’t go out on my way down.:24:

[quote=“Dana, post: 1093837”]Mom would love it, except he gets pissy because he really doesn’t want to go anywhere or do anything that he doesn’t want to do. Which would usually be around the house or a car show. I honestly dunno what keeps them together honestly.[/quote]Opposites attract???:confused

Awwwwwww cool :slight_smile: lucky you and i work in a holiday club :stuck_out_tongue: yay