Top 10 reasons why there are no blacks in nascar

David Letterman’s Top 10 reasons why there are no
black NASCAR drivers

1. HAVE TO SIT UPRIGHT WHILE DRIVING.

2. PISTOL WON’T STAY UNDER FRONT SEAT.

3. ENGINES DROWN OUT THE RAP MUSIC.

4. PIT CREW CAN’T WORK ON CAR WHILE HOLDING UP
    PANTS AT THE SAME TIME.

5. THEY KEEP TRYING TO CARJACK DALE, JR.

6. POLICE CARS ON TRACK INTERFERE WITH RACE.

7. NO PASSENGER SEAT FOR THE HO.

8. THERE ARE NO SPONSORS FOR CADILLAC.

9. CAN’T WEAR HELMET SIDEWAYS.

AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY BLACKS CAN’T BE IN
NASCAR:

1. WHEN THEY CRASH THEIR CAR THEY BAIL OUT AND
    RUN.

hrm… I dunno if I find this stereotypical and need to lock it… or if I should laugh.

dude, just laugh about it…no need to lock this shiz.

pretty fuggin funny if you ask me

7 is my fav

Nah. I’m not going to laugh, I personally don’t like jokes like that and had I saw it on Letterman I probably would have just changed the channel.

But I won’t lock this either.

im pretty sure those wern’t letterman jokes

I just thought they were scared of speed? Honestly…ever see one with a fast street car?

They should do one of these top 10’s for another show…COPS! Top 10 reason why more black folk will be on the show than white folks! We sure do like to beat our women though…of course, I guess that’s better than shooting up some heroine and then killing someone over a $10 food stamp. “Bring me back my change nigga! That’s a $20 food stamp!”

Btw, this post offends me. :booze

ahhh, come on. It’s not that bad!

Black people write the same funnah stuff about the white dudes.

If the list offended you, don’t listen to this. If you thought the list was hilarious, be patient and listen to the whole 10 minute clip here.

http://www.killsometime.com/Audio/Funny-Audio.asp?audio=Prank-Call-Nascar

Re: RE: Top 10 reasons why there are no blacks in nascar…

[quote=dt3]If the list offended you, don’t listen to this. If you thought the list was hilarious, be patient and listen to the whole 10 minute clip here.

http://www.killsometime.com/Audio/Funny-Audio.asp?audio=Prank-Call-Nascar[/quote]

I don’t think I’ve even heard that much cursing on Jerry Springer.

He said “democrat ballsucker” :rofl

[quote=dt3]If the list offended you, don’t listen to this. If you thought the list was hilarious, be patient and listen to the whole 10 minute clip here.

http://www.killsometime.com/Audio/Funny-Audio.asp?audio=Prank-Call-Nascar[/quote]

first off:

it aint 10 minutes… its 9 minutes and 25 seconds… almost 9 and a half minutes, but not 10

second:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :funnah :funnah :funnah

[quote=98LS1]I just thought they were scared of speed? Honestly…ever see one with a fast street car?

They should do one of these top 10’s for another show…COPS! Top 10 reason why more black folk will be on the show than white folks! We sure do like to beat our women though…of course, I guess that’s better than shooting up some heroine and then killing someone over a $10 food stamp. “Bring me back my change nigga! That’s a $20 food stamp!”

Btw, this post offends me. :booze[/quote]

My Buddy Eugene has one bad ass 58 Chebbie truck. He is setting it up to run Out law with NOS. He’s about Deep dark opaque density 100.

I have Freinds of another color that own Cobras. ( It’s not pimped either) I have a surfing buddy that is black. He shreds.

ok, not really sure why I didnt look at this before…

BUT… I must lock it. Its not appropriate considering we do have african american people as members. Thats sterotyping the entire race when not all is like that.

Your first instinct was correct 2000si