Top 5

TOP 5 in the rep catagory baby! YEAH!!! :bates: :muscles: :smiley: :nanajig: :nanners: :woohoo: :yahoo: :rockon:

im not even up there and Im the damn owner of the site. LOL

Damn, you must have jumped me Boomer, I was 6th and 3 points out of it earlier on today! I used to be in there for a while before everyone started using rep more, I did even get 1st for a day!:slight_smile: Congrats anyway dude!:slight_smile:

If you bump me out I’m gonna fly to AZ and anally rape you with a monkey, a cleaver, and afterwards I’ll finish you off with some plumbers putty.

Damn Boomer
You need to get like a belt or something for the fastes Rep Member I mean really
Congrats

Damn! Ive been here 4× as long as Boomboom! Praise the rep god!
I am not worthy, I am not worthy.

congrats boomer :slight_smile:

I thought it was Boomie to you?

congrats boomer

he just got knocked out by V sorry boomie :slight_smile:

Hahahaha!
Sorry I had to laugh

woops. That had to have been from my repping Vs then.

Sorry Boomer, but she’s got cleavage, she deserved rep for it. :tongue:

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 339368”]woops. That had to have been from my repping Vs then.

Sorry Boomer, but she’s got cleavage, she deserved rep for it. :tongue:[/QUOTE]

Boomer does too!

jk boomboom, congrats.

Aww damn
I cant take it Im gonna Rep Boomer to put him back up it just aint right he was there
frist

what with the whole three rep points you give out? haha

I can`t anyway I gave him rep this morning

damn your not in the top 5 anymore

James that wasnt very nice

Very funny :blah:

What it’s not nice telling Veronica she’s beautiful or the joke I just said to johnny? Comon, laugh people. Why’s everyone so pissed off?

What I didn’t find nice was you whining after I’d finally passed you. Now you’re 200+ points ahead of me again.