Top five gamers

will get 20k tokens each

date: as of december 25th

good luck.

most played games? or most trophies?

most played

most played? thats kinda silly no? i mean, anyone can just go load a game and refresh a lot and rack up the ‘games played’ cant they?

well, certain people will be garaunteed to be the top 5 trophy holders, so whats the point there? :dunno

Re: RE: top five gamers

maybe , maybe not - but there is at least some level of competition and skill involved.
seeing who can log the most games played isnt much of a competetion is it ? :smiley:

Re: RE: top five gamers

maybe , maybe not - but there is at least some level of competition and skill involved.
seeing who can log the most games played isnt much of a competetion is it ? :D[/quote]

I agree with artisan00 on this one. I have been working my butt off to stay in the top 5 in trophies this month, but I will never make it to the top 5 in games played. I just don’t have that much on-line time to do that.

that’s all we seem to do on our free time is play those addicting games.

just play the shorter games like driver and get ahead. pretty much take like 10 seconds to play and you get a great amount of tokenz per game. in get ahead i got an average of 8 to 10 tokenz per play.

yeah, but some people would need hundreds (or thousands?) of plays to even attempt to catch up.

:agree

well, damn, how is me supposed to divvy the wealth then :wtf