Damn girl :rock

106.50 x 365.25 = 38,899 posts by this time next year :o

:banana :banana :banana :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No more bananas T GOSH!

you guys have issues.

I have no issues im having fun :lol :lol :lol

Im just being friendly and adding in to the conversation

wow… I didnt realize…

shades, tazzy still has time to whore MF too! in newmembers all i see is T stang. :rofl

Spin what i tell you hehehehe look in your rear view mirror heheheheh :lol :lol

Yeah, T definately loooves her bananananana’s… wait that was too many na’s…

Hay Mineral Sweetie well im just a normal gal you know :hump :smiley: :smiley: :lol

What else is new? :blah

:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

or something like that

yep…that’s it

Thanks alot i done been insuolted by a mach 1 i dont n eed to hear no SHIT from you :dunno

Thanks alot i done been insuolted by a mach 1 i dont n eed to hear no SHIT from you :dunno[/quote]

wher got tweo mach ones to insult you from, both white too. becayuse wh9tes the fastest. color

Thanks alot i done been insuolted by a mach 1 i dont n eed to hear no SHIT from you :dunno[/quote]

:gives

Hehe, yeah I know sweetie… Don’t try to understand you… Just love you… right? :smiley: