?

what are ge points?

Good things its how many times you hump :hump :hump :hump

^^ :wtf ^^

anyway, they are something to do with the new “character mod” im not sure what the character is for, but basically you pick a look, a name, and some other stuff, and you can change a few things about it, using the GE points as cash. you get them by playing games, though im not sure what the scheme is exactly as far as how they are calculated.

all i know is i have 484 of them :smiley:

Re: RE: ?

[quote=artisan00]^^ :wtf ^^

anyway, they are something to do with the new “character mod” im not sure what the character is for, but basically you pick a look, a name, and some other stuff, and you can change a few things about it, using the GE points as cash. you get them by playing games, though im not sure what the scheme is exactly as far as how they are calculated.

all i know is i have 484 of them :D[/quote]

how do you pick thee and where at?

off of the games page, right above where it says " Some Game Stats & Info ", there is an option for ‘character page’. go there.

to use the GE points, follow the link from the character page to the ‘character shop’

Well I have 10 trophies, and NO GE points.

How do ya get em???

you have to create a character.

go under games then look for this area

:: Offtopicz.com :: Trophies Page :: Challenges Page :: Gambling Page :: Top 5 Page :: Search :: Game Services ::
:: Hall Of Fame :: Modify Settings :: Character Page ::

and then just click on character page.

Are you sure you don’t have to do anymore flips are anything? It sure seems like a lot of things to do for nothing.

I’m getting 'em now!!

i need stuff to do with them - i want to other stuff besides make his font funky :smiley: