Ugh

I can’t seem to wake up today! UGH I totally hate this feeling of being over tired. :frowning:

Someone needs to just hit me on the head with a mallet so I can passout and not wake up.

[quote=AnitaBeer;1061624]I can’t seem to wake up today! UGH I totally hate this feeling of being over tired. :frowning:

Someone needs to just hit me on the head with a mallet so I can passout and not wake up.[/quote]
:homo:

i know its not monday but i dont feel like waitin 4 days to use this

pretend its monday

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1095584”]I can’t seem to wake up today! UGH I totally hate this feeling of being over tired. :frowning:

Someone needs to just hit me on the head with a mallet so I can passout and not wake up.[/quote]

I’m feeling the same way. Still sitting here in my pajamas, thats how um-motivated I am :thumbdown

Yesterday, I thought it was Friday…that would make it Saturday in my brain…so you could use it sooner on me if you want. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’m feelin’ ya bowf, ladies! With my mind, mind you…

That would make more sense if I was complaining about life…lol

But Office Space rocks!

Oh yea I’m in my pj’s. I’ve been sitting here trying not to lay down cuz I will fall asleep.

UGH

Thank god lunch is about done. Then kids can eat and then we can all take naps. WOOT.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1095590”]Oh yea I’m in my pj’s. I’ve been sitting here trying not to lay down cuz I will fall asleep.

UGH

Thank god lunch is about done. Then kids can eat and then we can all take naps. WOOT.[/quote]

ROTFL! My lunch is done…can I take a nap too!? :smiley:

Yeah, my productivity has been completely assassinated today. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1095589”]That would make more sense if I was complaining about life…lol

But Office Space rocks![/quote]

lol well i just came across the picture and had to use it somewhere

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1095591”]ROTFL! My lunch is done…can I take a nap too!? :smiley:

Yeah, my productivity has been completely assassinated today. :p[/quote]

Hells yea…wanna come cuddle? :24:

I normally don’t do naps because I have a hard time sleeping with the sun up. But today I’m definitely making an exception.

I could wake you up. :D:ninja

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1095593”]Hells yea…wanna come cuddle? :24:

I normally don’t do naps because I have a hard time sleeping with the sun up. But today I’m definitely making an exception.[/quote]

Me either but it’s rainy and crappy and my office is as cold as ice!

So…

Do you wanna be the big spoon or little spoon!? :smiley:

Awww hug sweetheart hope ur ok

Between being peed on(4 shirts today… and how the hell does his pee around the diaper?) I have been dozing off…

Then how comes you were awake when you made this thread?

I used to be like that all the time, my head literally felt all cloudy it was horrible
Anyway the doc told me I had an overactive thyroid and after taking tablets and altering my diet a bit I have never been better. Exercise is great too, even a short walk can make you feel great

Ya I just went in for a thyroid test yesterday.

Also will be doing a sleep test sometime in the next week. My doc said she was going to schedule it and call me back.

well hopefully they will be able to help and you will be feel better soon, nothing worse than having to look after kids when you are exhausted

I agree. Thank goodness they are all pretty calm today instead of bouncing off walls. lol

well its 8.30pm here so it kiddies bedtime :slight_smile: :slight_smile: