Uh Ohhh!

[CENTER][CENTER][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana]WIFE: [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]
What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

HUSBAND: [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][B]

Definitely not! [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

WIFE: [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][B]

Why not - don’t you like being married? [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

HUSBAND: [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][B]

Of course I do. [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Then why wouldn’t you remarry?[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Okay, I’d get married again. [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

You would? (With a hurtful look on her face). [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

(Makes audible groan). [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Would you live in our house? [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Sure, it’s a great house. [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Would you sleep with her in our bed? [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Where else would we sleep? [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Would you let her drive my car?[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Probably, it is almost new. [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Would you replace my pictures with hers? [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

That would seem like the proper thing to do. [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

Would she use my golf clubs? [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

No, she’s left-handed. [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

WIFE:[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana] [B][B]

• silence - - [/B][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7][FONT=Verdana][B]

HUSBAND:[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]
Uh ohhh !
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER][/CENTER]

LOL. facepalm

:24: hed get a big slap for that one

I don’t get it…Okay I really do

you get it all the time hush!! Oh you were talking about the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG that is a huge oops

Oh Snap! Haha

fore!

Haha. Good one.

Oops! haha.

busted! lol

Excellent…

Owned!!!

snap what?:stuck_out_tongue:

lol thats a lose lose situation any day

hahah!! lol

good one