*Boxers
*Briefs
*None
*Oher

Where do you buy 'em?
Any skidmarks?

Tellus whats between you and your Wranglers? LOL

BTW, I wear none

Boxers, I buy em where ever and no skid marks.

you don’t wear any underwear?? why… not?

boxers… macy’s/dillards… where i get other clothes occasionally like polo shirts. no streaks, im clean. yes i wear undershirts as well.

i wear nothing better than jeans, polo, hat, and a girl.

thongs, bikinis and on occasions granny panties

no streaks and i buy them anywhere …

i like to spend my money on my clothes people see and other stuff …not my underwear

people dont see your underwear?

Re: RE: Underwear Thread

just my bf…but theres no point in buying expensive shit if its not even on for 2 mins :smiley:

i need some mod money!

haha, well i have some cool boxers. my favorite are my krispy kreme boxers or my santa clause boxers from old navy

Ok, that was funny :funnah
You wear your Xmas boxers all year round? Must be comfortable.
Krispy Kreme Boxer? You mean, like the doughnuts? :lol

Boxers, no skids last time I looked, mostly wal-mart but I have some from ovah seez…

:funnah the last time you looked huh? Oooooo, Im telling Shannon :smiley:

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Ok, that was funny :funnah
You wear your Xmas boxers all year round? Must be comfortable.
Krispy Kreme Boxer? You mean, like the doughnuts? :lol[/quote]

not santa clause all yr round. but they are the funniest santa clause boxers ever. i wear krispy kreme anytime. and yes the donuts. :smiley: i got the pair with the random stitching and guess what…? there is a donut right at the front in the middle- o yea, sexual inuendo on my boxers :cool

Where did ya find a pair of boxer like that? The Krispy Kreme ones?

at krispy kreme lol. they gave them to me when i went and bought some donuts. they said i won something and was like “t-shirt or boxers” i took the boxers (they were in a bag so it looked safe lol) and i washed them and they fit fine on my <30" waist :cool

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Well, do you wear:

*Thongs
*Bikinis
*Granny panties
*Hipsters
*Boy shorts
*Boxers
*Briefs
*None
*Oher

Where do you buy 'em?
Any skidmarks?

Tellus whats between you and your Wranglers? LOL

BTW, I wear none[/quote]

I wear Haynes.
You have to wear something on… Those days .

[quote=SloMoFo]thongs, bikinis and on occasions granny panties

no streaks and i buy them anywhere …

i like to spend my money on my clothes people see and other stuff …not my underwear[/quote]

I demand pics of thongs and bikini’s.

That way you’ve spent the money and now they’re seen. :smiley:

Shhhhhhhh!!! :rofl

I’m more of a thongs and g-strings kind of girl. The only time I wear bikinis are when they have something really cute on the front of them. I have a pair of blue and white ones with a rubber ducky on the front, they are my favorite pair, but I hardly ever wear them. I own one pair of grannies that tell me when it’s time to wash clothes. I wear boxers to bed sometimes. I buy all my undies from the WM, just because some of them are cute and inexpensive. I have one pair of Victoria’s Secret undies that go with a sleeper that my sister gave me for an engagement present a long time ago. I’ve only worn them once.

WM underwear doesnt seem to last as long to me as Victorias Secret does. I just cant afford Victorias Secret but like once every 6 months or so.

Undies are cool. :smiley:

i wear boxers. tightie whities make my boys feel chlostraphobic and i’ll be dammed if i ever “free ball” for the fear of accidentally zipping up some hair or one of my boys. OUCH!! oh and no skid marks. i make sure i wipe really good :smiley: