Vaccines

Comments on the videos:

“My son lost his speech, began having seizures, and his entire personality changed after his MMR. Now at 17 he still is not toilet trained, is still learning how to dress himself, will never be able to live independently. Everyone argues with me that I am crazy. No proof that the vaccine did him any harm…autistic tendencies begin to show around the same time as the shot is giving, so its a coincidence. Sorry, but a mother knows!”

“My boy had NOTHING wrong with him up until age eight except mild asthma. Nothing nothing nothing… He then was given Meds for constipation which has the ingredient that is in anti freeze for your car. He was given a Nasal flu vaccine and along came the seizures out of nowhere…”

“My daughter had a seizure after her MMR. Then a coma for 3 days. It was terrifying. I didn’t vaccinate my other children.”

“Does nobody remember those of us who grew up in the 1950’s? Virtually all of us got measles, chicken pox and mumps. It wasn’t scary. It was expected. These were common, childhood diseases with few issues. I never heard of anyone that had a problem. We became stronger because of them. Now it’s all fear, fear, fear about the horrible things that could happen if your kid doesn’t have endless rounds of vaccinations, which are being proven to be more damaging to bodies and immune systems than the original diseases ever were. Nature moves with purpose, and has this figured out. Like most attempts to control nature (think GMO’s), the distortions that get created end up being more disastrous. All for money.”

“What just burns me up is the hypocrisy…the “some people in our community can’t get vaccines because of compromised immunity”. What a joke! My son WAS vaccine injured and has a diagnosis of epilepsy, along with multiple disabilities- thus, by their definition, he should be one that “can’t” get vaccines,yet, in CA, they are trying to push the TDaP on him, DESPITE his history!”

“Anecdotal evidence, especially from parents, who know their children and who have a keen sense about what effects them and how, carries a lot of weight with me. Yet, the thousands who present this evidence are so easily dismissed by those wielding stats from “studies that have concluded…” even in spite of the warnings on the inserts. It’s amazing to me.”

“I had measles. I stayed in bed for 30 days and fever. Not big deal.
I wished I didn’t vaccinate my child. But I did , and the same day he got 9 vaccines, because the Doctor said so.
The regret of my life. My child is vaccine injured.”

" My son disappeared before my very own eyes after having MMR back in 1997. He stopped talking, eating, no more eye contact, wake up screaming in the middle of the night, screaming in pain drawing up his legs, stopped playing, looked into space. Before this vaccine I had a normal child."

These comments come from reliable people, it is anecdotal evidence although if you start compiling the mass it becomes pretty objective. It’s pretty fucking sad; especially considering these parents are silenced by ignorant people as well as the medical community in certain cases.

“Vaccines. Each family has a unique experience with an autism diagnosis, and for some it corresponds with the timing of their child’s vaccinations. At the same time, scientists have conducted extensive research over the last two decades to determine whether there is any link between childhood vaccinations and autism. The results of this research is clear: Vaccines do not cause autism. The American Academy of Pediatrics has compiled a comprehensive list of this research. You can view and download the list here.”

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/do-vaccines-cause-autism

"Washington, DC—May 3, 2016–[ GlobeNewswire ]– According to multiple reliable sources, CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson, a senior scientist at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), will soon publish a reworking of data from a controversial study first published in 2004. If true, this is of major concern. For over a decade, officials have cited this disputable study to claim no connection between the Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism and to deny compensation to parents of MMR vaccine-injured children.

Dr. Thompson has admitted in taped phone conversations and in a statement through his lawyer, that he and other authors of the study, which include senior officials at CDC, manipulated the data and violated study protocol to conceal their findings linking the MMR vaccine to autism. In what can only be described as scientific fraud, Dr. Thompson is now poised to publish “a rework” of the data in a blatant attempt to exonerate the MMR vaccine.

This rework comes on the heels of the just-released documentary Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe, which exposes the CDC’s fraud, deceit, and obstruction of justice regarding the MMR vaccine. Vaxxed has received global media attention and is waking up Americans coast to coast to the criminal activity at the CDC. It is suspicious that Thompson and the CDC have now decided, 20 months since Thompson first blew the whistle of fraud and malfeasance at CDC, to take action by publishing a rework of the data.

While the CDC claims no knowledge of a connection between MMR and autism, Dr. Thompson’s own statement to Congressman Bill Posey (R-FL) when he released thousands of documents to Posey is explicit, “We hypothesized that if we found statistically significant effects at either the 18-month or 36-month threshold, we would conclude that vaccinating children early with the MMR vaccine could lead to autism-like characteristics or features.”

In fact, the CDC’s data did show statistically significant effects at the 36-month threshold, proof that the CDC knew their study found a causal connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. CDC responded to this finding by manipulating the data to make this finding disappear.

The agency and Dr. Thompson are engaging in “data raking,” utilizing scientific data designed for one purpose to achieve another end. These steps demonstrate a complete lack of scientific integrity at CDC, a federal agency charged with protecting the public health.

According to Congressman Posey, after concealing the MMR vaccine-autism link in their study, the authors met in a conference room at CDC to destroy the documents.

The data and analysis from 2004 are corrupted and therefore it is not a wise or responsible use of taxpayer-funded time or taxpayer dollars to reanalyze that which has already been illegally manipulated. In addition, as a self-proclaimed party to scientific fraud, Dr. Thompson cannot be trusted with any data or analysis, especially while in the employ of the CDC." - https://www.westonaprice.org/press/cdc-whistleblower-extend-mmr-vaccine-fraud/

Firstly, I would rather trust Wikipedia than this source.

Secondly, think of the hundreds of millions of people getting vaccinated. If it were true, why are there so few “cases”? Vaccinations should be mandatory.

I like how a lot of the self-reported anecdotal cases are from the 1990s, at the height of the vaccine-autism scare.

How reliable? What other proof, other than the anecdotes provided, which may very well be fabricated, is presented?

Even if they found a reliable link between vaccines and autism it wouldn’t change the moral calculus of vaccinating the public. Letting people not vaccinate their children is a one-way street to a tragedy of the commons scenario where everyone has a much higher chance of contracting crippling diseases or suffering from horrific epidemics.

Of course, you would, lol. People with weak immune systems are more predisposed that’s why they tell cancer patients to not go near any child who has been vaccinated. That’s your opinion - and a very authoritarian one; you want the state to force drugs through the veins of children although there have been far too many cases where it has lead to death or destruction of children.

Nice, why do you like that people in the 90s had to see their children turn to veggies after being shot with various substances which you don’t fully know or even start to understand? There are cases of vaccines having adverse effects up to the current year.

It’s subjective to your opinion but after reading 50+ cases it becomes more clear. The comments are clearly good people, you could suggest the comments are fabricated and are from bots but you’d be an idiot.

Yeah, you would rather not get some rash or spots while a mother loses her child because the mass has been convinced to make it mandatory to shot numerous substances into a small healthy child as you’ve been indoctrinated through education.

Fabricated- one could argue that these comments were deliberately made by people to suit an agenda, which there is: the alternative health movement, whilst containing some merit in its approach, is often against conventional medicine and medical practices which vaccines are a part of. Some of the comments, even, seem anti-science, with GMOs being in one of the above comments. Even if you could argue that the people who wrote it were ‘good’, it doesn’t make the information correct. Most of these comments argue that the vaccine correlated with their child displaying autistic tendencies. I haven’t met these people nor their children so I’m incredulous as to what I could extract from the anecdotal cases.

There isn’t a single piece of objective, reliable piece of evidence suggesting that vaccines cause autism. That’s not how vaccines work. The 1998 paper published in the Lancet was retracted with dishonesty and financial interests being found to underlie it.

“I don’t know what vaccines actually do”

At least admit it

It’s literally the exact opposite. They’re told to stay away from people who aren’t vaccinated because there is a higher chance they have the disease, which could be spread to the cancer patient.

You are so innocent, this man knows not of the horrors of polio or small pox.

There is no debate to have about the link between vaccine and autism, there is none and that is a scientific fact. The original study suggesting a link between the two has been shown to be relying on fabricated data, and the guy who published it ws stripped of his medicine licence after it was discovered it wasn’t the first manipulated study he has published. Every single study conducted since them has not been able to establish a link between vaccine and autism; and so when a scientist tells you that there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, he says so with the same certainty than if he had said that there is no evidence that you sometimes would not fall if jumping from the top of a building.

let’s twist what was said to make an emotionally charged point with no relevance to the original comment!

People have a natural inclination to discover the causes of things, and have a brilliant history of looking towards things they can scapegoat as a reason for something happening even if they aren’t intentionally looking for a scapegoat and genuinely believe that it was the cause. That’s doubly true in the case of the emotionally distressed parents of children with autism, suffering from seizures, etc.

The point of my original post was to highlight that they’ve gone into that kind of behaviour at a time when there was a ready made social fear available: that is, the autism-vaccine scare that was at its full height in the 1990s.

Claiming a loose, anecdotal correlation in the case of your own child is not tantamount to establishing verified causation. The science establishing no causal link between vaccines and these kind of outcomes is well-established.

But nah, let’s just pretend I jack off to the thought of kids developing autism and having multiple seizures.

he literally said that people who primarily rely on academic sources are morons, Im pretty much going to put Aless in the same category as Martina at this point, except Aless has no excuse, unlike Martina. He has a brain which is what makes it worse

What the fuck are you talking about?
Autism isn’t a deadly disease.
Stuff like polio cripples children for life.

Autism takes the life out of life in many cases.

You probably haven’t researched vaccines so it’s understandable that you’d be so clueless.

"The Eli Lilly Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Thimerosal acknowledges that exposure to Thimerosal in utero and in children can cause “mild to severe mental retardation and mild to severe gross motor impairment.” The Sigma Aldrich MSDS lists abortion and fetal death as possible outcomes of in utero exposure.

Nonetheless, most seasonal and H1N1 flu shots for pregnant women and young children contain 25 micrograms of mercury in the form of Thimerosal. For this exposure to be safe, a child would need to weigh more than 550 pounds.

Thimerosal is a poison, neurotoxin, cancer-causer, and can interrupt the immune system and the normal development of an unborn baby or a child. Thimerosal is so toxic that putting it on your skin is illegal. However, the government not only allows but also defends its injection into the population, especially pregnant women and newborn children, as part of influenza vaccines currently recommended by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

"After a three-year investigation, a Congressional report released May 2003 by the staff of the Subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness, Committee on Government Reform, “Mercury in Medicine” Hearings of the United States House of Representatives stated:

“Thimerosal used as a preservative in vaccines is likely related to the autism epidemic. This epidemic in all probability may have been prevented or curtailed had the FDA not been asleep at the switch regarding the lack of safety data regarding injected thimerosal and the sharp rise of infant exposure to this known neurotoxin. Our public health agencies’ failure to act is indicative of institutional malfeasance for self-protection and misplaced protectionism of the pharmaceutical industry.”

1. What’s the rate of autism from vaccines
  2. What’s the rate of deadly diseases we’re vaccinating against in un-vaccinated populations

everything else you’re posting is completely meaningless garbage to me

Vaccines do not cause autism.

Specifically on Thimerosal:

[QUOTE]
the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal–containing vaccines and autism
[/QUOTE]

People who don’t gather information outside the realm of academics are generally quite clueless - mainly because they’ve been indoctrinated into a small echo-chamber of thinking which makes them refute new information because their confirmation basis is too great. I don’t think academics has been a joke from the start but it’s slowly turned into one… Safe spaces, gender studies, any subject which is based on subjectives, lower standards - just the fact that anyone can go makes it worth less. When I’ve visited Uni it just seems like a place to chill out, have fun, gain pieces of paper that don’t validate one’s skill whilst creating a deficit. I can understand people who wanna reach the pinnacle of STEM subjects because that’s a worthy goal but if you wanna be a journalist, writer etc you don’t need a degree.

Empirical evidence does not have a bias.