Vegetarians?

Anybody out there vegetarians?

Not me. :barf

nope…

now see… me i like a good steak… just slap one on the grille, and get them crosshatches on em… flip it, do again… pull it off, and add some mashed potatos, and some rolls, and some water, and some salad with ranch dressin’ … man thats a good dinner right there… :cool :cool

:agree Now your makin me drool! :smiley:

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Anybody out there vegetarians?

Not me. :barf[/quote]

My aunt is. But she’ll eat fish and chicken.

She’s a beef/steak/pork “vegetarian”, ever since high school, I guess.

Re: RE: Vegetarians?

dont get too excited… :spank

don’t think I can trust anyone who doesn’t eat meat…its unnatural…

My girlfriend’s sister has been a vegetarian for 6 or 7 years now. I also think she’s a lesbian…

So you’re saying she still eats fish? :dunno

I love me a good steak, sure do. And when some punk ass vegetarian confronts me on it, I just say, “If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?”

Here is what Mr. Manly has to say about weed-eaters http://secure.eonstreams.com/wzzo_fm/Meddlesome%20Vegetarian.mp3

:agree

All a meal requires is a big piece of good ‘ole red meat, potato, and bread. You could eat 15 lbs of celery and it is still not a meal!!!

:agree

[quote=lemon]now see… me i like a good steak… just slap one on the grille, and get them crosshatches on em… flip it, do again… pull it off, and add some mashed potatos, and some rolls, and some water, and some salad with ranch dressin’ … man thats a good dinner right there… :cool :cool[/quote] replace the water with sweet tea or a cold glass of coke and your good to go…no water with my food. i think i’m gonna have to eat a steak for supper now…yup

Steak for dinner for me too

well, ok… how about drop a case next to the steak?