Video camera help!

im going to the track and want to shoot some footage.how do i change it so its not so big? when i out it on its huge, then i convert to mpeg2. then put it in pinnalce and make it a mpeg4. its smaller, but then it only plays in quicktime? and the picture is REALLY small!!! how do i make it so the pictures bigger and so it plays in media player, do i have to change the bitrate or something??? NEED HELP!!! THANKS!!!could someone go step by step? im using a sony dvd camcorder connected by USB, PLEASE HELP!!!

[quote=bobby]im going to the track and want to shoot some footage.how do i change it so its not so big? when i out it on its huge, then i convert to mpeg2. then put it in pinnalce and make it a mpeg4. its smaller, but then it only plays in quicktime? and the picture is REALLY small!!! how do i make it so the pictures bigger and so it plays in media player, do i have to change the bitrate or something??? NEED HELP!!! THANKS!!!could someone go step by step? im using a sony dvd camcorder connected by USB, PLEASE HELP!!![/quote]hey bobby i got no idea? :dunno

THANKS!!! anyone else?!??!