w00t

Goin to see crossfade next wednesday! Picked up my tickets today before work.

I found out this hot chica was planning to go as well, so I got her a ticket and gave it to her today. I loved seeing her expression when I handed it to her.

she was like whats this? a ticket? Did you win these?! lol

Then when she said i’ll have the money for it on friday I told her not to worry about it. haha she told me to shut up.

Anyway, Even though it’s on a wednesday night I’m getting my ass drunk and having a good time. mm I can’t wait.

Crossfade is teh roxxors.

Wooo! Good luck with the chica!

And crossfade is teh own. I wonder if they’re gonna come here soon. I should check the concert lists soon.

[quote=2000Si]Goin to see crossfade next wednesday! Picked up my tickets today before work.

I found out this hot chica was planning to go as well, so I got her a ticket and gave it to her today. I loved seeing her expression when I handed it to her.

she was like whats this? a ticket? Did you win these?! lol

Then when she said i’ll have the money for it on friday I told her not to worry about it. haha she told me to shut up.

Anyway, Even though it’s on a wednesday night I’m getting my ass drunk and having a good time. mm I can’t wait.

Crossfade is teh roxxors.[/quote]

Someones hopin for some pooty poo after the show :lol

Thanks, I asked her yesterday what kind of beer she liked, she told me any and so I told her that I have to buy her at least one beer. She gave me a confused look, but was like I’ll take anything… I wonder what the most expensive drink is? lol

edit for mr watts: Nah… I’m not the type of guy that goes out looking for pussy all the time. I hate those type of guys. I swore I’d never be like them, ever after seeing some of the shit my friends have gone through.

Re: RE: w00t

[quote=2000Si]Thanks, I asked her yesterday what kind of beer she liked, she told me any and so I told her that I have to buy her at least one beer. She gave me a confused look, but was like I’ll take anything… I wonder what the most expensive drink is? lol

edit for mr watts: Nah… I’m not the type of guy that goes out looking for pussy all the time. I hate those type of guys. I swore I’d never be like them, ever after seeing some of the shit my friends have gone through.[/quote]

Ah well in that case, kudos to you! That’s very respectable. I think it’s rediculous too, but most of the time I don’t even bother putting forth my opinions anymore because most dudes will just go on and on and on about how being a guy is about sleeping with as many chicks as you can. Like at MF, there have been several threads where sexual stuff has been mentioned, what kind of responses do they get? “Hit it man, score as much as you can”, “hit and run doo, it’s teh killer!” and stuff like that… Anyways, good job on being a decent human being. My g/f if the only chick I have hehe…boinked (lmao…)…and it’s looking to stay that way.

so far away is my favorite song …i love crossfade :rock

Damn, I need to grow up! I’ve been cranking Crossfade for the past couple weeks. I’ll be working on something and I’ll be all “There’s No Giving Up Nowwww” and my son will say, “now who have you been listening to?” :wtf

Last week it was “bring your own bombs” LOL.

bah never grow up Booze, we like you the way you are.

You have to grow old, you just never have to grow up I always say.

Re: RE: w00t

[quote=2000Si]bah never grow up Booze, we like you the way you are.

You have to grow old, you just never have to grow up I always say.[/quote]
Damn, you right!!! …but on a serious note, do you guys know how to get to the fountain of youth? Just point me in the direction and I’ll start walking. :think…I keep accidently going to the Fountains of wayne and hooking up with stacy’s Mom. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/7c381ef74d0aa8166c6d6cb8313e135e.gif

It’s that way points in random direction

hahaha Stacy’s mom is pretty hot.

Well, she’s not making me any younger, but it’s certainly worth the trip. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/40f12cdc263160d27d793ea0d22f02a7.gif

It’s sweet what buying a ticket will do for you.

She said hi to me first today. :smiley:

I can’t wait for the concert, I’m psyched. I just hope I don’t say something stupid when I’m dead drunk to piss her off. lol