Warning: Pictures of a *Honda* inside

I think I was pissed off and having fun at the same time when I had to shovel my car out… what ticked me off the most is when I slipped and nailed my fender with the shovel when I was half way through getting it out.

I wish I knew we were going to get 6 inches of snow that night, I wouldn’t have parked it on the street. lol

http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1113443026/gallery_27060_160_43563.jpg

Here’s on the opposite side of the driveway after I got it dug out. I think I had to rock it back and forth about 5 times.
http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1113443026/gallery_27060_160_35637.jpg

ah… the memories. :smiley:

WOW well thats fun for me to see … cause i never see snow in real life we dont get it here :lol :lol :lol

Shoulda made yoooz a snow blower on teh hood bish. :smiley:

Man I’m so glad we don’t get snowed on here. I had my car frozen shut once when I lived in Texas and it made me late to work. No fun.

Thats sad cause i live in Texas and aint seen none in like 15 years :lol :lol :lol

wow snow owned u

haha! I wish it would snow here one time. It never does though

Re: RE: Warning: Pictures of a Honda inside.

I’ll send you some next winter Veronica…we get plenty :smiley:

YEAH!!! YES I want some!!!

You can take ALL our snow V :booze

LOL That sucks bro. With weather like that, I bet you take a lot less flack from the domestics crowd. FWD ownes RWD in da snow.

:fu <— 2000Si as he cruizes to work past the wrecked Stangs and Maros.

I miss snow…I spent the last 6 years in the Va were it didn’t snow all that much

snow can kiss my ass

why don’t you say what you really feel…lol

That happens to me sometimes. It sucks. Luckily you learn the tricks to get the fudger open.

I hate snow, I had to dig my car out A LOT before.

[quote=IntruderLS1]LOL That sucks bro. With weather like that, I bet you take a lot less flack from the domestics crowd. FWD ownes RWD in da snow.

:fu <— 2000Si as he cruizes to work past the wrecked Stangs and Maros.[/quote]

lol amazingly enough, I don’t recall spotting any spun out RWD vehicles last winter.

One saturday night while working I think I slid about 5 times. Hit two snow banks (piles of snow on the curb) and came about 3" away from a sign post.

Doesn’t help either that my front tires are almost completely bald.

I hate snow :fu

[quote=IntruderLS1]LOL That sucks bro. With weather like that, I bet you take a lot less flack from the domestics crowd. FWD ownes RWD in da snow.

:fu <— 2000Si as he cruizes to work past the wrecked Stangs and Maros.[/quote]

thats only cuz the RWD trucks done pushed the snow outa your FWD pos’s way…

:funnah :funnah j/k… fwd cars are [size=2]decent[/size]

:dunno what that means, but sure. :booze