Washing your hands after you pee

Ok, this is a question that stems from another thread.

After a guy goes pee, does he need to wash his hands? And why. What are your thoughts on it.

I dont care, as long as doesnt touch me with his piss covered hands.:willy_nilly:

that’s when u make it a point to…

I always wash and sanitize after going to the bathroom

Always wash. Anybody who does not is a dickhead

Abso-fucking-lutely

Fixed for u. :24::24::24:

You wash and sanitize? You don’t think washing is good enough?

:24: Now THAT is fricking funny! :24:

Yes, men should wash their hands after they go pee. It’s good hygiene.

Warm water and soap is plenty good.

You DO NOT need to douse yourself down with Purell sanitizer everytime you sneeze folks

^^ Nope, that’s how we get antibiotic resistance.

But yes, a good washing every time is best.

Yes Yes and Yes, Hand washing is essential… theres touching of parts and well dammit wash your hands once you have pee’d boys!

I definitely say yes.

since working at the bank and catching everyone Else’s cold…dealing with money and people who DON’T wash…

Definitely wash those hands!

wash your hands boys!

Ok here’s my point, and I’m not picking on Keight here, just using her post as an example…

Most girls I know are like this, saying it’s totally disgusting if a man doesn’t wash after going pee. Yet they don’t ask the guy to wash his junk before giving him a B/J so if it’s so disgustingly dirty that you MUST wash your hands after you pee, then why do you put it in your mouth???

Here is my thing… I always wash, but only because I like to keep my hands clean throughout the day. I like the feel of clean hands and in no way am I a germaphobe so I wash them every time I’m in the bathroom.
But my penis is clean (shower every morning) my underwear is clean (change them every day) and it’s big enough that I NEVER get pee on my hands, EVER. So please tell me where this gross dirt/germs are coming from. If anything, I should wash my hands before I pee since my penis is MUCH cleaner than my hands are.
And if you’re willing to put it in your mouth, then the fact that I touched it with my hands shouldn’t freak you out…

Just my .02 :smiley:

[quote=“RecklessTim, post: 1087201”]Ok here’s my point, and I’m not picking on Keight here, just using her post as an example…

Most girls I know are like this, saying it’s totally disgusting if a man doesn’t wash after going pee. Yet they don’t ask the guy to wash his junk before giving him a B/J so if it’s so disgustingly dirty that you MUST wash your hands after you pee, then why do you put it in your mouth???

Here is my thing… I always wash, but only because I like to keep my hands clean throughout the day. I like the feel of clean hands and in no way am I a germaphobe so I wash them every time I’m in the bathroom.
But my penis is clean (shower every morning) my underwear is clean (change them every day) and it’s big enough that I NEVER get pee on my hands, EVER. So please tell me where this gross dirt/germs are coming from. If anything, I should wash my hands before I pee since my penis is MUCH cleaner than my hands are.
And if you’re willing to put it in your mouth, then the fact that I touched it with my hands shouldn’t freak you out…

Just my .02 :D[/quote]

Oooh. I totally do. Pre-BJ shower or no BJ at all, thankyouverymuch.

[quote=“RecklessTim, post: 1087201”]Ok here’s my point, and I’m not picking on Keight here, just using her post as an example…

Just my .02 :D[/quote]

:24: Nice thanks fer using my post to prove your point :stuck_out_tongue:

In rebuttle, how do you know (of course using my post as the example still) that i dont demand clean jumk before putting said item in my mouth? :ninja:24: