Weather in VA? WTF!

so its been pretty cold around here in the va beach area for awhile now. yesterday we finally got a break. it was beautiful out, 65 and perfect. this morning it had dropped down to 40 or so and it was raining. tell me why at 12:00pm the same day it starts to snow. i mean the big flakey snow. as its snowing, it started to thunder and lightninig… :wtf only in Va folks…

where the hell is spring???

It was 63 here on Sunday, then 20 yesterday…yay Wisconsin.

its been raining here… but still in the 50’s or 60’s :slight_smile:

I’m telling you guys, it’s like on the other post… it’s “Day After Tomorrow” time.

LA iwas under water last month… How odd is that? :tard

LMAO Hopefully nobody panics. :lol :lol :lol

68 monday 56 when I got up at 4 am this morning by 10.30am it was 32 and looked like a blizzard with about 1 inch on the ground by 3 pm 38 sunny and all melted…some wild shit!

The weather is retarded every year. I swear people just don’t pay attention to it sometimes and think it’s something new.

We have wacky winters every year. It’s been 90 degrees in Feb and March before and the next day it didn’t break 15 degrees.

Monday it was 55 degrees, today we got 12 inches of snow.

Today was the weirdest day EVER. It was up to 70 here in NOVA yesterday, and it snowed here today also. And then it got sunny out again at like 4. I hate VA weather…

I don’t think 10 year old Asian girls should be looking at Giant fuzzy balls. But she does seem plesantly surprised. :rofl http://www.burned-bridges.net/acric/racoonnuts.GIF

I wish we would get snow here… but I doubt that will happen… PLUS the people here would have problems driving in it!

i know exactly what you are talking about. shit, it could be 75, not a cloud in the sky, and people around here still can’t drive…

be thankful for no snow.

in NY, where i live, we had rain that turned to snow yesterday, and then the temps dropped reeeal fast. so now most of the streets around where i live are actually covered in fairly thick sheets of ice (hopefully they will be gone when i get home today) but for the time being theres no way i can drive. its not even like there is snow anymore… just ice. === no traction

thats some scarey shit too… mustangs+ice or snow= trouble…

[quote=WHT00GT]so its been pretty cold around here in the va beach area for awhile now. yesterday we finally got a break. it was beautiful out, 65 and perfect. this morning it had dropped down to 40 or so and it was raining. tell me why at 12:00pm the same day it starts to snow. i mean the big flakey snow. as its snowing, it started to thunder and lightninig… :wtf only in Va folks…

where the hell is spring???[/quote]

yea I thought it weirdabout the thunder lightning thing to. I was on Damneck rd. going Home. I thought it was the F-14’s flying out They sound like thunder.

yeah, thankfully it all melted pretty quick