Web Design!

Officially enrolled in school, classes start monday. Who excited for me?

good luck!

Now you can make the all things Lexi site I always wanted. Tagline: Come Worship Lexi

That’s awesome! Congrats! :thumbup

I’m stoked

cool. I learned 90% of my web design skills from personal experiences.

yep taught me self too, tell me will you be covering ajax?

i’m very bad in web design, because i’m not a good artist, i have’nt good idea to create design, so i use free design XD

Dunno if u were referring to my or poo, but i have never fuckt with Ajax.

i know AJAX :wink:

Congrats for you!

good luck :slight_smile:

go for it

Congrats and good luck. :slight_smile:

Congrats and good lucK!

congrats and good luck in school

I went and graduated to the Art institute of Houston for Multimedia and Interactive design.

all I can tell you is I hope you like code lol, a lot of people think making pretty pictures in photoshop and expoerting them as html is all there is aobut web design lol
Learn as much back end coding as you can!
php/MYSQL, AJAX, etc, etc…

If you can and its offered in your school concentrate in Flash coding (called actionscript) and how to incorporate it into PHP/MYSQL. These are the hot web technologies at the moment and what can make or break you in an interview.

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1087693”]I went and graduated to the Art institute of Houston for Multimedia and Interactive design.

all I can tell you is I hope you like code lol, a lot of people think making pretty pictures in photoshop and expoerting them as html is all there is aobut web design lol
Learn as much back end coding as you can!
php/MYSQL, AJAX, etc, etc…

If you can and its offered in your school concentrate in Flash coding (called actionscript) and how to incorporate it into PHP/MYSQL. These are the hot web technologies at the moment and what can make or break you in an interview.[/quote]

You need to tutor me:D

That’s not actually an option…You’re going to:ninja

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1087694”]You need to tutor me:D

That’s not actually an option…You’re going to:ninja[/quote]

:popcorn2: