Weekly Contest: Sun 6/5/2005 - Sat 6/11/2005

Game= Loony Mahjong

trophy holder at 11:59pm Sat 6/11/2005 gets 500 tokenz!

I don’t think I have ever even played that game. I suppose I have one week to whip myself into shape.

well it is a weekly contest, so if you arent good at loony mahjong, next week you have a shot at a different game :smiley:

I so own that game. I dont know why but I always play the games under my husbands name (Bossman351) and I am in 1st place as of right now!

if you hold the trophy by the deadline, do you want the tokenz under your name or your husband’s?

Mine Please. I worked hard for that trophy! Im gonna start earning tokens under my name starting as of right now.

ok, ill be keeping track of who’s got the trophy. if you beat your husband’s score under your own username, it isnt a big deal. i will pm the winner and veronica when the contest is over notifying both of the outcome and tokenz transfer.

Good Luck :smiley:

c’mon! somebody has to be able to beat the top score!

I can barely brake 8000

Believe me, Ive been trying!

whoo hoo…!! It took me all day, but I finally beat her score!! lol

I just now beat ya right back!!! http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/30913d1eb2a98e14c61fea73f8478b40.gif
Im sorry, I had to say it!! I love that game!!

you guys suck cause I don’t even come close

you biatch!! lol… I looked back and was like WTF?? lol.

Well, damn… I guess i will be playing all day tommorrow too! lol :slight_smile:

Me and you have to meet up, because we are too much alike! lol

Re: RE: Weekly Contest: Sun 6/5/2005 - Sat 6/11/2005

[quote=vshayes]you biatch!! lol… I looked back and was like WTF?? lol.

Well, damn… I guess i will be playing all day tommorrow too! lol :slight_smile:

Me and you have to meet up, because we are too much alike! lol[/quote]

I just told my husband the same thing last night. I said, it seems like we like the same things and some things you say, I seem to think the same way too.

Well, If I ever get off my arse and redo the stang, we’ll have to have a meet. :smiley: Seems like you twos would hit it off well and I know I would get along great with pretty much everyone. :rock

final day- ill be on past midnight to congratualte the winner!

Hopefully it’ll stay just the way it is now! :slight_smile: I think I like it just how it is. Me = 1st place. :banana

congrats on your win!

congrates!!