Welcome back all ye who return here

Shank is back. Gos and Lib I could probably get my hands on but I doubt they’d return permanently.

Ayyyyy welcome back @Campo & @JWaller

I was here about seven months ago so technically a return x

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Enter LibSoc.

Welcome back! :smiley:

Welcome back! What can we do to make your stay enjoyable?

Many thanks! The format isn’t what I remembered, obviously, and I’m just getting to grips with the new format. IMO it doesn’t look like a stereotypical forum. Maybe that’s a good thing, though. I reckon I’ll need more time to offer any real feedback.

No problem, yes it’s been changed to a new platform. I’m working on some design tweaks to make it more appealing to the older members that preferred the old platform.

Take your time, happy to hear any feedback you may have. Also would love for you to start engaging again.

I can tell. It does look very suave, to be fair. That would be most appreciated.

Excellent stuff, I intend to once I’ve found my way around again. Seem’s like YD is in great hands with you as captain.

HOLY SHIT ITS LIBSOC WELCOME BACK DUDE

Haha many thanks, Bandy. :wink:

Good to see you’re still around.

OH MY GOD, UR BACK, OH MY GOD, YOU ACTUALLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!

Thank you.

I don’t recognise the name, what was your old user? Preferably one I’d recognise?

Edit: Gonna go with Lawand?

YUS

has to be 5characters

Welcome back!

Many thanks!

My god, it’s been a while. Good to see some familiar faces, though I think my views have probably changed somewhat :joy:

Welcome back! How are you? :slight_smile: