Welcome back all ye who return here

I thought it was a good one.

I hope everyone is well

Welcome back! How are you? :slight_smile:

Very well, I didn’t know this place was still functioning but it appears so.

Still smug after Brexit and Trump y’know.

Of course it’s functioning. :joy:

Yeah, I guessed you would be. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Hedonologist Welcome back! Long time no see.

@Hedonologist pls stay wit us.

I doubt anybody remembers me but I was active on this forum about a year ago. Just a refresh…I’m a traditionalist, social conservative and am on what today would probably be described as the far-right.

See you around.

I remember you, welcome back to the forum, hope you stick around this time!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or any of the other staff, though I’m the best really so I’d stick to me. :wink:

Hey, welcome back! How are you? :slight_smile:

Good.

Yourself?

I’m glad. I’m not bad, thank you. :slight_smile:

Just message me if you need anything!

Just out to change the light bulbs… there’s no shadows in a dark room… just darkness…

Hey guys, just logged back in. Don’t know if I’ll stay for long, but I’m looking forward to catching up with you all.

If you don’t know me, my name is BotHats, and I’m an Asian-American who is interested in literature, fitness (running/weightlifting), gaming, anime, etc.My political/spiritual views are constantly fluctuating, and hopefully participating in the topics discussed here more often will help challenge my worldview even more.

Hiya! How are you doing?

I’m alright. Because of things going on in my life, I’ve been more absent from the Internet. However, I’m glad to come back to this community and challenge my beliefs politically and philosophically. I know I didn’t do much of that in the past when I was here, but I’m ready to start.

And you?

Hey man welcome back. Where do you consider yourself in terms of ideology?

I’m still trying to figure that out, honestly. Now that my interest has been sparked again, I’ve been keeping an open mind and doing “passive research” regarding the topic. Recently, however, I’ve been looking into anarchism.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At least tell me that you’re looking into it by reading historical literature and not just reading opinion from ‘Anarchist27’ on ‘aNaRChiSTt.forum.com(munist)’

I’m glad! What have you been up to recently?

I’m well, just got a lot on!