Welcome Back Rusty

Welcome Back Dick Head…How was the trip??

yeah, welcome back from band camp!

http://www.kiddierekordking.com/Rusty%20In%20Orchestraville,%20CAPITOL%20%20DCN-115_%20Henry%20Blair,%201946.JPG

:wtf … who is rusty?

guess that is the big question…who is rusty

Who in the hell is Rusty???

Fuckin Noobs

:funnah

look at the post count bish now bow to your master

Re: RE: Welcome Back Rusty

Higher post count yet STILL oblivious to anything and everything offtopicz related… :rofl

Everyone knows who rusty is.

I prolly just know his screen name and not his real name…

Oh yeah? well, look at the token count and bow to YOUR master bouyeee!!! :fu :owned

gives bacon hint [size=2]has to do with ‘whiteness’ and a ‘gt’. oh and the year 2000…[/size]

Oh yeah? well, look at the token count and bow to YOUR master bouyeee!!! :fu :owned[/quote]

doesn’t matter my online penis will still be bigger than yours

oh it now all comes together

Bossman351 wrote:
UncleBacon wrote:
look at the post count bish now bow to your master

Oh yeah? well, look at the token count and bow to YOUR master bouyeee!!!

doesn’t matter my online penis will still be bigger than yours

Oh yeah? well… thinks real hard …I gots enough tokenz to buy an implant so mines will be even bigger than yours. :tard [/quote]

oh it now all comes together[/quote]

[size=2]gives bacon a treat[/size]

boss your online penis will never surpass mine and thanks for the trea watts

I will come to terms with that as long as we’re both in agreement that my actual penis is the larger of the two. :smiley:

nice try but I don’t think you have what it takes to top bacon

I really dont mind if I dont top Bacon, I just like to Pork… I mean I just like pork? :dunno

Well, now that we know who has the largest online penis (ME)… and now that we know who Rusty is (ME… Thanks Watts!) my trip to London was just swell. The weather sucked ass, but there were lots of hotties there. The only thing I regret is eating the roast lamb. I just couldn’t help but think how closely related lamb and sheep are. I felt like I was eating my girlfriend. But damn it was tasty!! London is a cool city though, and I highly recommend that anyone who has the opportunity to go there should do it. I will post a few pics later on.

Welcome.

I would like to go to London, I will get around to it eventually. Next summer me and my g/f are going to Germany, and maybe California. Summer after that we are going to Hawaii, and maybe Vegas. This summer we were going to get to go to Paris, and Ireland, but ended up not being able to, but the other trips are for sure. We are going to Louisiana next month (nothing special, a family reunion…boring stuff).

[quote=artisan00]yeah, welcome back from band camp!

http://www.kiddierekordking.com/Rusty%20In%20Orchestraville,%20CAPITOL%20%20DCN-115_%20Henry%20Blair,%201946.JPG

:wtf … who is rusty?[/quote]

WHITE2000GT