Well done my doggies!

You have, once again, frightened the JW’s away:thumbup

Your barking and jumping up at the front gate frightened them enough that they didnt enter

Special bones for you at shopping today:thumbup

Hang on…they’re still lurking…I think they’re waiting for me to come and rescue them…

waiting, waiting…nup, their GONSKIS… YAY

peter parka will love your dogs

whats a JW?

jehovas witness

ahhh I see good Doggies lol

Can I borrow your doggies?

erm . . . yer welcome? :smiley:

Yes, anyone who wants to rent them…PM me:D

Here are the culprits

The one of the left has a similar face to our new dog, Emma.

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1087732”]Yes, anyone who wants to rent them…PM me:D

Here are the culprits

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t153/tannemurr/villians002.jpg[/quote]

Is the one on the left a cattle dog ?

Yes. Thats my Bear bioy. He’s 11 now

Look at this story in yesterdays paper…had to be a bluey

Goat-eating castaway dog’s incredible journey - news - LIVENEWS.com.au

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1087735”]Yes. Thats my Bear bioy. He’s 11 now

Look at this story in yesterdays paper…had to be a bluey

Goat-eating castaway dog’s incredible journey - news - LIVENEWS.com.au[/quote]

Wow - 4+ months :eek Super tenacious animals those dogs are.

We think one of ours has some Heeler in him, crossed with Akita. He’s getting really old, but you just can’t keep him down. I had to keep him from taking on a couple of semi-feral Great Danes one time. Thoes dogs would have shredded him, but he wasn’t phased and would have fought them both.

[quote=“canidae, post: 1087736”]Wow - 4+ months :eek Super tenacious animals those dogs are.

We think one of ours has some Heeler in him, crossed with Akita. He’s getting really old, but you just can’t keep him down. I had to keep him from taking on a couple of semi-feral Great Danes one time. Thoes dogs would have shredded him, but he wasn’t phased and would have fought them both.[/quote]

Tenacious alright!

My bluey went missing on NY eve. We think he followed someone home after being accidently let out of our gate and frightened by the fireworks.

We thought we wouldnt see him again. Spent all NY day calling him and driving around…to no avail.

It was also my sons birthday, and his party was due to start at 2.00. I was still a mess and worried about Bear, when our neighbour called out to us at 1.45.

We went over to see our Bear boy limping across the highway, covered in mud and burrs and looking very much the worse for wear.

He made it home just in time for the boys birthday…you cant imagine how relieved and happy I was

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1087737”]Tenacious alright!

My bluey went missing on NY eve. We think he followed someone home after being accidently let out of our gate and frightened by the fireworks.

We thought we wouldnt see him again. Spent all NY day calling him and driving around…to no avail.

It was also my sons birthday, and his party was due to start at 2.00. I was still a mess and worried about Bear, when our neighbour called out to us at 1.45.

We went over to see our Bear boy limping across the highway, covered in mud and burrs and looking very much the worse for wear.

He made it home just in time for the boys birthday…you cant imagine how relieved and happy I was[/quote]

I bet if he could talk he have some great stories to tell of where he’d been :smiley: