Well i'll be.....a fir tree

i’ve never heard of this before

Fir Tree Found Growing Inside Man’s Lung - Yahoo! News UK

what? how so?

has decided to never go near any trees ever again!

No more fruit for me :24:

saw this yesterday! proper awesome!!!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00781/Artyom-SidorkinNEW-_781206a.jpg

vomits

Apparently he inhaled a seed!

Most people spit or swallow…cues the eewwws lol

i warned him about snortin fir trees… and he didnt listen… pffft

Snorts sunflower seeds you what?..

I was eating, but now I’m definitely done! Yuck!

Didn’t you ever hear not to swallow watermelon seeds? I’ve just never actually heard of something growing.

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1095070”]

Didn’t you ever hear not to swallow watermelon seeds?[/quote]

yep and i thought what alot of bull, simply because whats in your stomach? and what does this stuff do to things

So i told them when they told me, needless to say they thought i was very very rude, i just smiled hehe

But in your lung there is nothing to kill the seeds unlike the hydrochloric acids in your stomach, just think its a nice wet enviroment for something to grow isnt it really lol

That’s so gross! I think I’m just going to not breathe whenever I’m outside now. hahaha

[quote=“ConTRo13R, post: 1095071”]yep and i thought what alot of bull, simply because whats in your stomach? and what does this stuff do to things

So i told them when they told me, needless to say they thought i was very very rude, i just smiled hehe

But in your lung there is nothing to kill the seeds unlike the hydrochloric acids in your stomach, just think its a nice wet enviroment for something to grow isnt it really lol[/quote]

mhm with oxygen…

[quote=“ConTRo13R, post: 1095071”]yep and i thought what alot of bull, simply because whats in your stomach? and what does this stuff do to things

But in your lung there is nothing to kill the seeds unlike the hydrochloric acids in your stomach, just think its a nice wet enviroment for something to grow isnt it really lol[/quote]
so, what, this is the first fir tree that doesnt need sunlight to grow? apparently so… i dont buy it…

seeds normally grow roots and sprout underground… as far as im aware theres no sunlight underground…

after the cotyledon falls off, thats when the leaves start working, if that pic is the real deal then the leaves should be (theoretically) processing sunlight and CO2…:shrug:

Could be processing C02

I don’t buy it either. All plant life requires sunlight and water to grow. It’s basic photosynthesis from Year 6 biology. The interior of human lungs do not contain any of the necessary materials to promote, support or sustain plant life. Snopes anyone?

shit from china…has to be…good story though.