Well then

I must be on with the same people all the time. I was trying to rep and needed to spread the love, so I went looking with in the same thread and I couldn’t rep any one in that thread.

Who doesn’t have recent rep from me so I can whore around a bit?

Ha! I think you were the last person to give me rep.

Sorry babe.:frowning:

I’m trying to rep you, actually. Damn that rep nazi!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1101055”]I must be on with the same people all the time. I was trying to rep and needed to spread the love, so I went looking with in the same thread and I couldn’t rep any one in that thread.

Who doesn’t have recent rep from me so I can whore around a bit?[/quote]
I don’t believe you’ve given rep to me in a long while. So, rep away to me, if you’d like. :slight_smile:

Just did. :wink:

rep me

I’m up for some rep from you! :smiley:

Done!

Can y’all feel the love going around right now? I was going to say tonight, but then I starting singing the Lion King song…

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1101062”]Done!

Can y’all feel the love going around right now? I was going to say tonight, but then I starting singing the Lion King song…[/quote]
LOL, yep, you sure are a rep giver! lol :slight_smile:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1101056”]Ha! I think you were the last person to give me rep.

Sorry babe.:([/quote]

I finally got you! And you better enjoy since I had whore myself out to give it to you! :24:

I don’t know Kim. but I just gave you some :slight_smile:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1101065”]I don’t know Kim. but I just gave you some :)[/quote]TAG!!!

Yer it!:stuck_out_tongue:

Yay! That put me just above where I wanted to be! Thanks! And I would totally rep you again if I could, but I am all whored out!

I’m off to bed! I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1101067”]Yay! That put me just above where I wanted to be! Thanks! And I would totally rep you again if I could, but I am all whored out!

I’m off to bed! I’ll talk to y’all tomorrow![/quote]:rockon::waving: