Went to Captian's Mast this morning

yup… they got me for being late 7 times over the past 6 months… the last time did it for me… first of all, i can’t get to sleep early. i can go to bed at 10 and just lay in bed till 1am or so… unless i am really tired, i can’t just fall asleep. it sucks really bad!! anyway… i was going in there thinking she was going to fry my ass and give me the book. she just took over this command friday. i was her first mast case here and i thought i was going to an example. i was wrong… she dropped the case. did you hear me, she dropped the case… :woot :woot i really thought i was done… i guess we all get lucky sometimes… :smiley:

just had to share that with everyone…

Well I have zero idea what you are talking about, but it sounds good so, way to be lucky!

nice first impression…lol…

ok…

its a navy thing… you go in front of your captian and take your punishment. the military has its own law system called the uniform code of military justice. it would be like you going to court and having them sentence you with whatever the judge feels necessary. she could have taken half months pay for 6 months, took some rank from me, or put me on restriction. restriction is where they make you stay on the ship or in a barracks for a period of time. while there you can’t leave, talk on the phone etc… basically all your freedom is gone… did that clear it up at all??

I almost had a run in with the captain

Re: RE: went to Captian’s Mast this morning.

its the first time i have been to mast, so its not as bad as it sounds. my old CO/CSO/CMC weren’t the best of people. the new chain of command is alot more understanding, knowing that everyone is human… i had a personal issue that i had let get ahead of me… damn females :fu (most of them) everything is cool now, i just have a lot of eyes watching me at work now… :tard

That’s good to hear that you got off with just a slap on the wrist basically. I’m a good boy though… 10 years in and I have only been written up twice. Not too bad! :rock

i know how you do it, but i just can’t seem to grasp the concept of shutting my mouth. :tard

I was just giving you a hard time…I almaost had a run in with the captain but it was droppped at XOI

i know how you do it, but i just can’t seem to grasp the concept of shutting my mouth. :tard[/quote]

It’s really not that hard. Next time try saying, “with all due respect, sir… go fuck yourself!” And then do this… :fu

Are you on a ship or shore duty?

ok that with all due respect line doesn’t work

i know how you do it, but i just can’t seem to grasp the concept of shutting my mouth. :tard[/quote]

It’s really not that hard. Next time try saying, “with all due respect, sir… go fuck yourself!” And then do this… :fu

Are you on a ship or shore duty?[/quote]

i’ve been on shore for a 1 and half now… i never thought i would say this, but i wish i was back on the ship again… i was on the uss hayler DD997 for 4yrs and some change… it sucked getting underway, but the crew was awesome… it was a big family structure, everyone looked out for one another… here(NCTAMS LANT), you have to watch your own back or you might get stabbed multiple times…

Haha. Same here.

I think it’s a navy/military thing.

Glad you got cleared up. Why don’t you ask to be put on 3rd watch? I’m the same way you are, in that I can’t sleep for shiz either. Good luck to you.

Are you on a ship or shore duty?[/quote]

i’ve been on shore for a 1 and half now… i never thought i would say this, but i wish i was back on the ship again… i was on the uss hayler DD997 for 4yrs and some change… it sucked getting underway, but the crew was awesome… it was a big family structure, everyone looked out for one another… here(NCTAMS LANT), you have to watch your own back or you might get stabbed multiple times…[/quote]

No doubt? I’m at NCTAMS Rota. Been here about two months now. This is my first shore duty… ever. I was on the Kennedy before here for almost 5 years. Before that I was on the O’Bannon(DD-987) and before that I was on the Jack Williams (FFG-24) which is now the Bahrain navy’s flag ship. I am in no hurry to go back to a ship… fo sheeeeezy!

No doubt? I’m at NCTAMS Rota. Been here about two months now. This is my first shore duty… ever. I was on the Kennedy before here for almost 5 years. Before that I was on the O’Bannon(DD-987) and before that I was on the Jack Williams (FFG-24) which is now the Bahrain navy’s flag ship. I am in no hurry to go back to a ship… fo sheeeeezy!

shipboard life was definilty better…