What a beautiful lazy day

Oh this is the best day on Earth. Seriously! Soleil and I slept in until after 9:30am. Then we got up and leisurely had showers and got dressed. Now, it is 2pm and we are outside in the courtyard of our building all by ourselves. Soleil is swimming in the pool. I am on a deck chair with my laptop and a book for when my battery dies. It’s pretty warm out but not all that sunny or nice looking, so there’s nobody else out here. I’m thinking I’ll barbecue some eggplant for supper and we’ll go check out a movie at the cinema tonight.

Anyone else having a lovely day?

My day is over, but it was fun. I’ve been dragging butt all day though. I’m ready to catch some zzzz’s.

Yucky here in Coffs, and I start work at 3.30:(

Lots of whinging tourists complaining (as usual) about the weather

OOOps sorry Sophie, you asked who else is having a LOVELY day…didnt mean to rain on yours

I’ll come back and answer once we are in tomorrow :slight_smile:

future girls… sheeeeeeeeesh… talk about a tease! LOL

My day is about over too. Its 11pm here. It has been chaotic. Lots of running around all day

Sounds wonderful! My day is over too, but tomorrow should be pretty low key. It’s not warm enough to get in the pool yet, but soon.

Well, to be honest, it probably isn’t quite warm enough for Soleil to be in the pool either, but she wanted to go swimming and seems to be enjoying herself, so what odds. It’s not cold enough that she’ll get sick or anything, so no harm done! I wouldn’t get in the water, though. I’m quite enjoying being warm and dry on land.

And poor Coffs…no relief yet?

[quote=“sophiezosia, post: 1091557”]Well, to be honest, it probably isn’t quite warm enough for Soleil to be in the pool either, but she wanted to go swimming and seems to be enjoying herself, so what odds. It’s not cold enough that she’ll get sick or anything, so no harm done! I wouldn’t get in the water, though. I’m quite enjoying being warm and dry on land.

And poor Coffs…no relief yet?[/quote]

Everything is mouldy…but the flood waters have gone.

I forget what the sun looks like

My day started 12 minutes ago! It’s 12:12 a.m. I should be in bed really. Getting some last minute baking out of the way for Easter Dinner that’s in about… ohhhhhh… 15 hours or so! :smiley:

Awww poor Coffs. Mould is seventeen kinds of nasty. At least you’re out from underneath all the water though!

It is just about getting to be Sunday for me and since I get to start it with all of you fine people, so far it is a great day!

I did a little yardwork and vacuumed the pool. Took my wife to the driving range.

Yesterday was full of excitement, I wonder what today will bring… :confused: