What a scary night

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]What an interesting night this has been. I knew when I left for work tonight @ 7pm that it was raining and there was a chance of of some more thunderstorms thru out the night.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Im at work and we hear the overhead operator annouce “Code Tango”. Took me a minute to remember what a Code Tango was. It’s code for severe weather. At first it was a Level 1, which means close drapes and blinds on all windows. Then about 15 minutes later the operator announced it to be a Level 2. There was tornadoes coming our way. Level 2 means get all the pts into the hallways, away from any windows, cover any pts that cannot move with blankets and pillows.[/SIZE][/FONT]
1 tornado had already hit in Mena, which is about 3 hrs from us here in Hot Springs. One of the police officers here in Hot Springs said he saw a tornado and then saw it disapate as it hit the mountains. We got VERY lucky that we were missed tonight.

Heavy storms rake Midwest; tornado hits Ark. town
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Damn!!! Are you ok?

I hope you are ok hun!

Oh yeah we’re okay here in Hot Springs. Mena and Dequeen were hit pretty hard. So far there has been 1 fatality in Mena with 12 other injuries :frowning:

Awww not good.

Grab a beer and drink with me! lol j/k

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1089797”]Awww not good.

Grab a beer and drink with me! lol j/k[/quote]

shit I wish I could! If I wasnt here at work I would be all over some alcohol right now!

Damn I think a drunken OTz night needs to be had tomorrow lol.

Weird, I was thinking about going to Hot Springs for spring break with my mom…

2 dead after twister hits Arkansas town - CNN.com

And we were even thinking about driving to Arkansas!

Nature is trying to kill me. :ninja

Good thing I stayed home.

tornado’s sound terrifying…but i’d love to get a picture of one

I heard about this when I woke up this morning and thought about you. Glad to hear you’re OK.

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1089802”]And we were even thinking about driving to Arkansas!

Nature is trying to kill me. :ninja

Good thing I stayed home.[/quote]

Must be global warming against you lol j/ks j/ks lol i couldnt resist :D:jk

Glad your ok and safe and well and my prayers go out to everyone else

Scary is right. Glad no one was hurt where you work.

Glad to hear you’re ok - that’s quite scary to have to worry about!

Wow. I’d be terrified of a tornado hitting a hospital! I’m glad y’all didn’t get hit!

I know me too! maybe nature was just trying to give me a nice shot? :smiley:

So glad to hear that you’re ok! I’m terrified of tornado’s… !