What about you?

I hate clowns… they freak me the hell out… what about you? What do you hate?

they freak me out too!

I always liked Happy the clown, Bozo was a little scary though.

i hate snakes. i dont care if they are dead, alive or behind a glass cage…i just hate them. i will run away and scream like a little girl if i see a snake.

Re: RE: What about you?

mental note buy snake and go to visit brian and wes one weekend.

Snakes don’t bother me much.

mental note buy snake and go to visit brian and wes one weekend.[/quote]

:spank

:agree

nah clowns dont bother me. snakes are cool as long as they stay away from me. now rats are a different story. they freak mke out to no end.

mental note buy snake and go to visit brian and wes one weekend.[/quote]

:spank[/quote]

bahahahahh

what are you still doing up B? You gotta be to work soon!

i dont really hate anything…im scared of snakes, but, i wont kill 'em. ill just get the hell outta the way from 'em…but its wierd, when i was in school, i read soo many damned books on snakes, and i kno a lot about 'em, but, im still scared…oh well.

i hate religion… but anyways…

[quote=lemon]…

i hate religion… but anyways…[/quote]

I just hate organized religion. Nothing has been a part of more wars than that.

:agree

my girlfriend hates clowns, but i hate spiders. she tried telling me once that they eat the little annoying bugs. the little bugs dont bother me, its the eight legged freaks of nature i hate.

Yet the bugs they eat. ie ants, crickets, fleas, flys are truely the ones that actually BUG you, where as if you leave spiders alone, they sit on their web in a corner of your house that you can’t see and do nothing to you.

Your girlfriend is right, and your reasoning is bassackwards.

Only time I’ve ever killed a spider in my apartment is when they crawl on me, or near any food I’m currently eating. If they’re on the wall and not bothering me, they didn’t get bothered either.

Imagine a bigass clown with spiders crawling all over him, rats hanging out of his pockets, and a hungry Anaconda where his weiner should be…shivers

OR

A massive clown spider that spins webs out of long scary snakes, instead of actual webstuff… :tard

Damn Mr A… did all that “brown trout” you had last night mess you up or what??? Thats some scuuurry shit your talkin there.