What Annoys You

Make the bleeping stop Im in the house on my own and somethings bleeping its so annoying whatever it is i cant seem to find it.
What annoys you you can say I annoy ya if ya want :stuck_out_tongue: im going to kill it if its the firealarm :frowning: I cant reach it :frowning:

Currently Ubuntu and my screen going black

Atheists
Religious nuts
Wanderlei Silva fans

really people in general piss me off but those three groups in particular are really on my nerves right now.

is it per chance ur fire alarm? they like to go beep when their batteries are going…

my rabbit annoys me… hes a house bunny. he sometimes decides to rattle the bar son his cage at night to get out

When it rains and I forget my umbrella
The girls at work who are obsessed with Twilight
Empty bottles in the refrigerator (grr!)

Drivers talking or texting on their cell phones.
People who stop in doorways.
People who don’t signal when driving.

Kids at shcool who try to be anarchists but are just posers.
People who think that lil wayne is a good rapper when anything played on the radio these days is automatically bad.
People who think metal music is too loud. LOL its called volume

where do we start?
non-turn signaling people
people who don’t know how to park their car…people who think they have the right of way
three lane switcher (right to left with oncoming traffic)
the “oh shit that’s my exit” and cut you and everyone else off
the person who comes into the bank, right at closing time (and wants to make a depsoit but has nothing ready)
the teller who doesn’t know how to properly close out the system at then end of the day.
people who think it’s okay that they give you all their bills for deposit folded and after 50 dollar increment put in a ten then a round of twenties…

want me to go on?
I could make a whole thread of just the day to day (work bits/school parking lot crap)

Oooh I thought of more.

Not being able to sleep when I want! It’s after midnight and here I sit. The hell?
Not knowing things i want to know.
Poor spelling and grammar.
Burnt food.

Kids who misbehave in public
People who drive fast, window down with music blaring.

Hearing or feeling someone else’s sound system when I am in my home with the windows closed.
Neighbor’s dogs carrying off things around my house.

Women who wear heels but have no clue how to walk in them

Rude people.

[quote=“Brokenheart, post: 1079272”]Make the bleeping stop Im in the house on my own and somethings bleeping its so annoying whatever it is i cant seem to find it.
What annoys you you can say I annoy ya if ya want :stuck_out_tongue: im going to kill it if its the firealarm :frowning: I cant reach it :frowning: [/quote]Me no likey this particullar commercial I see everytime I watch the Pens play. (hockey). It’s an ad for McDonnalds where this singin fish plaq on the wall of a garage starts singing “Give me back that filet of fish. Give me that fish!”

I HATE IT W/ A PASSION!!!:mad

People fucking annoy me

Don’t be so angry.

I cant help it, i really think I hate people, all people, well some people are ok, but FUCK I hate people.

Take a deep breath, count to 10 and think of happy things.

Rude people
Inconsiderate people

[quote=“333halfabeast, post: 1079286”]Don’t be so angry.[/quote]Well, people do have a tendency to suck big sweaty donkey ballz.

I really like riping on the ones who leave their shopping carts next to the car at the store parking lot. What kills me is they’re parked right next to the cart bin in the lot.

Really??? Is it so hard to put the cart in the right spot when you empty it?:mad

GRRRRRRR!

There are no happy things, only evil and saddness in this world