What are things you learned during a relationship?

So what life lessons have you learned from your partner in the past or even what you’re learning now? :slight_smile:

-All women are crazy.
-Trust is essential.
-Cute little mixed girls will stab you when your best friend texts you telling you that she misses you. lmao.

But, seriously, you have to take it one day at a time, because nothing’s guaranteed. It’s an everyday thing, you’ve both got to want it and work at it.

And also that love is the most amazing feeling in the world.

Tampons in the weekly shop = stay the fuck away week. :nod:

I learned from my previous relationship that not all men are evil pricks going out playing games to get a lay.

We’re not? :\

Dammit. I NEVER get the memo.

lmao

[quote=“Phenomenal TJ, post: 1074137”]We’re not? :\

Dammit. I NEVER get the memo.

lmao[/quote]

Excluding you then :stuck_out_tongue:

They never include me in the email group. :frowning:

Nah, I’m actually proud of the fact that I’m not a typical guy. -_-

[quote=“Phenomenal TJ, post: 1074139”]They never include me in the email group. :frowning:

Nah, I’m actually proud of the fact that I’m not a typical guy. -_-[/quote]

Then I’m curious, what is so untypical out of you?

Just from what I’ve heard about myself anyway. -_-

My best friend (who I dated for a year or so) just recently told me that she’s had trust issues with every guy that she’s dated except for me, when asked why the answer I got was “Because you never gave me anything to worry about.”

The fact that I’ll easily lay everything down to help the one I love, without fail.

I let every girl that I date that the option of sex is completely their decision, because it honestly doesn’t matter to me.

I’m a sucker for love. I’ve gotten hurt so many times it’s not even funny. I’m actually scared of the word “love” and I won’t use it until I’m sure of it.

I could really go on and on, whether it’s typical or not, it gives me solace in believing that it’s not.

Well now look who’s sounding a bit more like himself now :smiley:

:wink:

Hey now, you set me up for that one.

I’ve learned lots

But I’m not certain I take what I learned forward. Otherwise, in some cases, I would have been taking
forward negative feelings that are not fair to someone else.

I try not to do that, though it is hard not to

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1074144”]I’ve learned lots

But I’m not certain I take what I learned forward. Otherwise, in some cases, I would have been taking
forward negative feelings that are not fair to someone else.

I try not to do that, though it is hard not to[/quote]

I’m really the same way at times. Something will happen, be it a situation, or something they say, and I’ll flashback to the bad times and it’ll suck.

yes. it takes one guy to prove that not all guys are the same

I met a few other nice men along the way, it was nice to see the change since I lead a way different life before that relationship.

I’m almost the opposite, one of my longer relationships made me entirely too suspicious.

Hmmm lets see, I have learnt Never to fall for the same sort of guy again… however i love the punnishment as you all know and i never heed my own warnings… so yeah

Seriously though

heres a few things i have realised

• Gorgeous men never really belong to one woman
  • The ones that look the sweetest are generally the freakiest :wink:
  • Honesty goes a loooooooong way
  • Just because a man is covered in Tats, piercings and makes you swoon doesnt necessarily mean hes gonna be good in bed infact it could be the exact opposite
  1. Men are just as fickle as women
  2. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
  3. The nicest of men can turn to complete assholes on a dime.
  4. I’m way too needy
  5. When the going gets tough, you find who’s real.

[LIST=1]
[*]when you least expect it…they make life soooooo worth while
[/LIST]

[quote=“pjbleek, post: 1074151”][LIST=1]
[*]when you least expect it…they make life soooooo worth while
[/LIST][/quote]

Awwwww, you got my card