What are yall doing tonight?

Right now, I am sitting on my ass, starring at this computer screen because it is more interesting than whats going on in the TV. JOE is playing HALO and completely ignoring me and I am bored stiff!!! I wish I knew more people around here…

ANYWAYS… What are yall doing?

Right now I’m typing a reply to the post you just posted. Actually I will be going to bed shortly, I will be at Allison’s house tomorrow installing her new cherry kitchen cabinets. The walls are bare and painted, the new flooring is in and I finished running all the electric. It should take me all week-end to install… I love this kind of work…

By the way V, I was just at her house and she still can’t get onto the site. I checked all her settings and still nothing. You might ask Joe if he has any IP’s blocked. She uses AT&T DSL

ill find out for you and get back with you about it tommorrow. :slight_smile: I think Im gonna head to bed too, theres no reason for me to be out here (in the livingroom).

Yes there is… We are having a nice little conversation. :blah

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she is going to pick up her new car tomorrow morning. She got a 2005 Mini Cooper Vert… cool little car, light and quick. It just got here from the UK, she ordered it about 6 weeks ago. Does anyone want to buy her BMW M3 Vert? It’s a sweet ride. :rock

I think Joe blocked all AT&T users so GMKilla couldn’t get back on here.

And right now I’m chilling to some music PMing a guy on the local board about mah PI headswap shiz.

And thankin’ bout stuff… So hey, how you doin? :woot

I’m at work :fu

[quote=vshayes]Right now, I am sitting on my ass, starring at this computer screen because it is more interesting than whats going on in the TV. JOE is playing HALO and completely ignoring me and I am bored stiff!!! I wish I knew more people around here…

ANYWAYS… What are yall doing?[/quote]

on the phone with a sexy lady, tell joe when i get off. ill hop on with him.

My oldest son and my youngest son and his G/F were here when I got home earlier, then my wife got home early, so I treated everyone to some Chinese at my fav place. Now I’m hoping to find some exciting cyber entertainment here. :booze

is it to late to reply about what we are doing tonight?? sorry… i must have fell asleep, i didnt get to it last night :booze

LOL… well tell us what you are doing tonight. lol

Me and joe have to attend a wedding dinner… (actually its bull8ts… he and his g/f are getting married.)

[quote=vshayes]LOL… well tell us what you are doing tonight. lol

Me and joe have to attend a wedding dinner… (actually its bull8ts… he and his g/f are getting married.)[/quote]’

you make it sound like you dont want to go…

Not sure what im doing tonight yet

thats not it… I really do want to go. :slight_smile: It will be fun, Im just depressed that I dont have anything to wear. I lost a pant size, so I dont have any good dressy clothes that fit me right… :frowning:

always count on a girl to find something negative about anything :lol

you are happy to go, you lost a pants size… that = :slight_smile: not, :frowning:

lol… but now my reg clothes dont fit right and I cant go buy me something new :frowning:

Just bounce a check. :dunno

if I bought it, I wouldnt bounce the check lol… But I just dont really have to time to go and buy an outfit… I was hoping joe would come home soon, so I could run to the store, but it looks like he wont get back from playing baseball until the last minute… and I am NOT taking the kids w/ me. LOL… They are HORRIBLE in the store… :frowning: You think its ok to wear black pants to a wedding dinner?

HAHAHA!! I thought you meant cuz you were broke from the new house, LOL.
Black is fine, just wear a slutty top to go with it and you’ll look like a movie stahhhhhh.

haha OK :wink:

Well last night we had a 4 on 4 Halo tournament we took 2nd and got $25 so that was cool, it was just nice to play some different people. Then I went to buddies girlfriend’s house and got mildly drunk and fell asleep. Tonight, more drinking, I’m going to a body shot party at a friends house. Should be fun :booze