What book are you reading now?

I’m currently reading [SIZE=2]My Left Foot by Christy Brown (autobiography) and Snow Falling On Cedars by [/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]David Guterson. I’m enjoying both books so far.[/SIZE][/FONT]

I’m reading Paths of Darkness by R. A. Salvatore.

Right now I am reading Book 3, of the Blood of Ten Chiefs novels.

They are part of my collection, this will be about the third read… I love my ElfQuest.

I finished “By the Light of the Moon” last night and “False Memory” is next. Both by Dean Koontz.

My left foot is great and Christy Brown was amazing!
I’m currently reading Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

i worked in a book distribution warehouse a few years ago. hadnt read a book since…lol

I’m reading Why We Believe What We Believe by Adrew Newberg, MD, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephan Covey

Super System by Doyle Brunson and Poker Tells by Mike Caro.

The Sound of One Hand Clapping by Richard Flanagan

The Things they Carried by Tim O’Brien.

Really good book, about the author’s accounts of the Vietnam War. Too bad school is shoving it down my throat.

Snow Crash - Neal Stephenson

Good thread revival!:slight_smile: I’m now reading “Happiness is a warm gun” by Mark Brandon "Chopper " Read

Robbie Fowlers [FONT=&quot]autobiography - great laugh. Was reading Hilters [/FONT][SIZE=-1]Mein Kampf as I wanted to know what was inside his mind. But the book means nothing, he keeps repeating himself - it is a complete waste of money - I got half way through and then just left it.

[/SIZE]

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming and Environmentalism

THE BRONX MASCARADE… pretty damn good.