What do people think sometimes

Lemme just tell you what this 76 yr old man did today. He got brought in by ambulance because he drank a WHOLE bottle of Insecticide trying to committ suicide. WTF was he thinking?!?! As soon as he came thru those doors, the whole ER was stinking bad! It had just about everyone coughing. Well, after he had been there almost 2 hrs they called in the HazMat team. And everybody that came in contact with him and to discard their clothes and take a shower with the HazMat team people in the bathroom with you! I was pissed because I was only in his room for Maybe 2 minutes! Then the poor man had to be showered too because they said the Insectiside has toxins in it. Anyways, just thought Id would let off a little steam!

Damn, if the insecticide was THAT strong, how the hell did he NOT die?

I mean, I’m not trying to be mean, but that stuff is strong shiz! My mom always has some crazy stories too though, she’s a paramedic.

Crazyness

haha!!

Did I ever tell you about the guy that called 911 and complained of a tummy ache?? Well when the ambulance got onscene they found out that he put a potatoe up his ass to increase his sexual drive… it was his girlfriends idea!!! HAHAHAHAHA

now why would you share a thing like that :wtf

Re: RE: What do people think sometimes

[quote=vshayes]haha!!

Did I ever tell you about the guy that called 911 and complained of a tummy ache?? Well when the ambulance got onscene they found out that he put a potatoe up his ass to increase his sexual drive… it was his girlfriends idea!!! HAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl The things that people come up with! I swear!
About 6 months ago or so a 60 something yr old man came in that had a stainless steel vibrator stuck in his ass and it had been there 2 days! He said he was waiting until the batteries diid before he came in to be seen!

:wtf Why the hell do people do that shit???

[quote=vshayes]haha!!

Did I ever tell you about the guy that called 911 and complained of a tummy ache?? Well when the ambulance got onscene they found out that he put a potatoe up his ass to increase his sexual drive… it was his girlfriends idea!!! HAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

:funnah did you laugh when he told you that.

yeah, i laughed my ass off!!! lol

:funnah i bet someone will have an answer to that…

[quote=kplays_kitty]Where do people come up with this shit?

Uuuuuummmmmmmm, what can I stick in my ass today? :tard :tard :tard :tard :tard[/quote]

Yesterday at work this 25 yr old came in and he said he and his wife were getting a little kinky in the shower and she stuck a shampoo bottle up his ass! :barf
He had to go to surgrery to have it removed!

[quote=Mrs Behavin][quote=kplays_kitty]Where do people come up with this shit?

Uuuuuummmmmmmm, what can I stick in my ass today? :tard :tard :tard :tard :tard[/quote]

Yesterday at work this 25 yr old came in and he said he and his wife were getting a little kinky in the shower and she stuck a shampoo bottle up his ass! :barf
He had to go to surgrery to have it removed![/quote]

:lol

They mustve been listening to some Adam Sandler just before getting down to business. :lol

well it cant be any worse then what my X way back us to tell me … 1 was About the guy they brought in Lake Charles with the broken glass and the dead Hamster up his BUTT … :smiley:

Man, I don’t know why anyone would want to stick those kinda objects in their ass, or crotch, or where the hell ever.

I bet after being totally humiliated from that, they’ll never do it again though. haha.

I dont know he told about another one had a towlet paper roller stuck up there … But the worse one was the female hung up with the saint bernard

:wtf That is some sick shit. Wouldn’t they get un hung after awhile anyway?

I would have thought so … But they still took her to the hospital and what even werider to me is i wonder what she thought when she got there in front of all those people ??? :dunno :dunno

Damn that shit. She sshould have thought about that before she got it on with a dog. :barf

I agree but you know some people are Kinky and they like some werid stuff … I just thought that was alittle out there :dunno