What do you guys think?

Ok ive narrowed it down to one of the two cars im gonna buy…
Either a 03-04 SC cobra or a 04-05 subie sti…??

What do you all think?? :woot :woot

Id love to have an STI but I’d KILL to have a Cobra. 100% for sure if your a fordguy/regular mustang driver you will not be dissapointed. Still savin my pennies. :banana :lol

STi = awd > RWD anytime, all hte itme.

I’m drunk

Re: RE: What do you guys think??

[quote=2000Si]STi = awd > RWD anytime, all hte itme.

I’m drunk[/quote]

lmao cobra destroys a sti… get the snake

I love the cobra’s performance, im really not a big Mustang fan, only cuz i’ve never owned one. HOWEVER! Im sure if i did, That i’d be a Stang driver for life. I do onw a Ford, its a full-size Bronco though. And to
be honest, my dream car is a 1971 Pontiac firebird Trans Am Formula with a 455. Gets me hard.

[quote=Favilicious]I love the cobra’s performance, im really not a big Mustang fan, only cuz i’ve never owned one. HOWEVER! Im sure if i did, That i’d be a Stang driver for life. I do onw a Ford, its a full-size Bronco though. And to
be honest, my dream car is a 1971 Pontiac firebird Trans Am Formula with a 455. Gets me hard.[/quote]

What doesn’t? Gosh!

Dude… get the Cobra! That’s all i got to say about that.

Go with the Pinto bro… no question about it.

haha… get the cobra!

:agree

I’d do the Cobra IMO :smiley:

[quote=sp3nis][quote=2000Si]STi = awd > RWD anytime, all hte itme.

I’m drunk[/quote]

lmao cobra destroys a sti… get the snake[/quote]

who gives a shit man?

A few thousand in mods will put the STi right next to the cobra and will still outhandle it.

IMO 03 Cobras with the stock blowers are overrated. Everyone’s always like “03 cobra 03 cobra!!!” like it’s the end all be all of cars. Then proceeded to get walked on by an SS with two modifications.

No one here will give anything but a Mustang a second thought, that shit gets annoying considering you all are supposed to be “car guys”.

Carry on.

and matt, why the hell do you have someone elses Supra in your signature?

[quote=2000Si][quote=sp3nis][quote=2000Si]STi = awd > RWD anytime, all hte itme.

I’m drunk[/quote]

who gives a shit man?

A few thousand in mods will put the STi right next to the cobra and will still outhandle it.

whats the major difference here? between /\ and /… 5 letters:
[size=7]STOCK[/size]
not to say that the price difference wont be a factor, but you have to consider the person whos buying the car and what their taste is…

IMO 03 Cobras with the stock blowers are overrated. Everyone’s always like “03 cobra 03 cobra!!!” like it’s the end all be all of cars. Then proceeded to get walked on by an SS with two modifications.

No one here will give anything but a Mustang a second thought, that shit gets annoying considering you all are supposed to be “car guys”.[/quote]

aww look, hes throwing a hissyfit… i think someone needs a time out…

:lol :rofl :funnah

j/k man, yea, well, we mustangers do like to think our cars are “teh shitzle” sometimes, and you will learny to get over it…

just for your informations… imports suck, escailly awd ones… :smiley:

so above should say AWD < RWD…

just a matter of fact, get used to it, but you can still love your imports, but just not too much (save some for teh ladies)

:smiley: :smiley:

i like the looks of a cobra alot more along with the power

i’d go with a cobra… although the STI’s are nice… :gears

[quote=2000Si]STi = awd > RWD anytime, all hte itme.

I’m drunk[/quote]

Remember that little story of the FIRST kill I had in my STOCK Mach 1 when I raced the dude with the STi???

:owned

Go with the snake! I love the look of the mustang as compared to the STI.

[quote=2000Si][quote=sp3nis][quote=2000Si]STi = awd > RWD anytime, all hte itme.

I’m drunk[/quote]

who gives a shit man?

No one here will give anything but a Mustang a second thought, that shit gets annoying considering you all are supposed to be “car guys”.

Carry on.

and matt, why the hell do you have someone elses Supra in your signature?[/quote]

Thats not true a lot of us would love to have a Ford GT, Viper or Vette :smiley:

drop a cobra engine in the sti…would make for some confused looks when you rev someone at a light (assuming full exhaust :smiley: )

Not a bad idea…Not a bad at all…I would be the only one in the world with one… Be a real show stopper…If it could even be done :lol

[quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=2000Si]STi = awd > RWD anytime, all hte itme.

I’m drunk[/quote]

Remember that little story of the FIRST kill I had in my STOCK Mach 1 when I raced the dude with the STi???

:owned[/quote]
[size=7]THANK YOU![/size]

I’m drunk[/quote]

who gives a shit man?

Carry on.

and matt, why the hell do you have someone elses Supra in your signature?[/quote]

DOOD so your modding a turbo car and leaving the cobra stock! full bolt on cobras with stock eaton will destory a sti easy.

MY MACH1 gives stis a run for thier money stock!

PS the sig was to make fun of aliate :smiley: because i got a rid in the surpa :gears :fu