What does he want

I met this lawyer randomly and we emailed each other a couple of times. He gave me the impression that he would want a relationship but at the mean time, he doesn’t mind having a one-night stand, either. He hasn’t contacted me for a while when I last contacted him and tonight he asked me out. I didn’t get the msg till it passed midnight. My flatmate reckons he just wants sex. I don’t want to get into the cycle of being used and dumped. What does he want?

from a guyz point of view sounds like hes in it for the late night booty calls. If you havent heard from him in a while, and thenall of a suden you get a message from him, yeah, i woulndt put my self through all that trouble!

Unless you need a one night stand. Then you can get free food, drink and booty. You aint the only one that can get used in these situations. Can ya dig it? :wink:

honestly, it sounds like you are #2 or 3 on his list…#1 says no, he goes to #2, if #2 says no, he calls you…that kinda thing. That’s usually what happens when someone calls that late at night.

Or maybe he was masturbatin and figured, it would be alot more fun if you were there! :smiley:

Yep… I agree with what they said. If he said he wanted a relationship…then you meet have sex, and you dont hear from him again until late at night. It doesnt sound like a very promising relationship to me.

I agree, this has Booty call writen all over it!

Thanks guys, I wish the good guys actually exist and I wish they could surprise me by doing what’s right for once.

us good guys allways get dumped on by the gals so we start to become not so good.

ohhh i wouldn’t dump you if you are REALLY a good guy

not always true. us good guys get dumped for be to nice or doing something that was ment to be for you and nice but taken in a different way

I really am, but the problem is what comes out of my mouth isnt allways what I am trying to say. I tend to say things that are pretty mean and/or hatefull in the process of trying to get something simple and not bad out. Its not intentional and in no way reflects on what I am thinking, its just the fact that my brain dosnt process things the way that most peoples do. I wont even realize that I have said anything bad untill its been brought to my atention.

I have met several women who understand this and can handle it, but unfortunately so far none of them I have been able to stand. These women fall madly in love with me extremely quick and are virtualy imposible to get to realize that I dont want to be with them. I tend to have to tell them straight forward several times over and over that it is over. This is my dating problem.

As my friends sig on here says “Nice guys finish last.”

[quote=“ouachiski, post: 318384”]I really am, but the problem is what comes out of my mouth isnt allways what I am trying to say. I tend to say things that are pretty mean and/or hatefull in the process of trying to get something simple and not bad out. Its not intentional and in no way reflects on what I am thinking, its just the fact that my brain dosnt process things the way that most peoples do. I wont even realize that I have said anything bad untill its been brought to my atention.

I have met several women who understand this and can handle it, but unfortunately so far none of them I have been able to stand. These women fall madly in love with me extremely quick and are virtualy imposible to get to realize that I dont want to be with them. I tend to have to tell them straight forward several times over and over that it is over. This is my dating problem.[/quote]

Do you tend to be sarcastic? Maybe be a bit softer to women. Why do you think women fall in love with you? They don’t get the msg could be cuz you are still in contact with them and leading them on.

I wonder what you guys have been through to get to think this way? In fact, I think nice girls always get disadvantages and used. Sad.

Because the phrase, “I love you, but im not in love with you.” gets popped up on nice guys way too much. WTF is that anyways? I wanted to take this chics head off the moment that stupid shit came out of her mouth. grrr

people are wayyy too caught up in “being in love”. If you LOVE someone…then what the hell is the problem? why cant you be with someone you just LOVE? what the hell is the difference between that and being in love? the being in love part lasts for about a year, and then you goto just loving them…but there is nothing wrong with that at all. Some people are caught up inthis fantasy fairy tale and they think that when you find the “one”, those being in love feelings will last forever…here’s a little secret…nothing lasts forever like that. Love is WORK. lol.

Amen!

booty call.

I tried to take it easy by being apathy with guys and not get involved emotionally other than the physical part. But then I don’t get love out of that, either. I was once in love and it hurt like hell. I don’t know how to fall in love again, I seem to have lost that ability. It’s natural for any human being to want to love and to be loved back. They don’t have to be desperate and they can have a pretty full life and yet that doesn’t take the need away. It either numbs them or lies to them that you being busy means you won’t have time for love.