What Does Your Town Smell Of?

Mine used to smell of burnt coffee which came from the whisky factory for some reason. Since it closed down the town is relatively smell free other than a rotting cabbage smell behind the market and an oil seed rape smell from the fields surrounding the town.
When I was growing up I lived in Kings Langley which used to produce all the Ovaltine in the world so there used to be a pretty strong smell of that!

I really don’t know. Maybe I’m used to it, but I don’t smell anything at all. We have very little manufacturing here.

hmm my town smells of gasoline and smog.

last town i lived in smelled like cow shit because of all the farms around…

Every once in a while we get a good wiff of chicken poo cause there are a lot of chicken houses here. The town I grew up in smelled of chemical waste and paper mill(cabbage stew). There was a amonia and amonia byproducts plant a coupple of miles from my house. When the plant blew up they evacuated the town and it nocked pictures off my walls. It was NOS(Nitrous Oxide) that blew up and they said that was the non explosive stuff they made there.

My town smells of Asian food. And geeks.

Home of the University of Waterloo!

hmm lets see depends where you are if Im at home it smells like farm sometimes
if Im in town it smells like brewery or the shit factory whichever is doing there thing for the day and then some days its just nothing

smells of prison and death…could be something to do with our population…one maybe two thirds is inmates!

City smell. If you know what that smells like.

clean, fresh, air.

i live close to Jersey so it smells like Jersey. :yuk

smells like the river and drunken irish folk.

i live in a village called waterford, new york right on the hudson river and the eerie canal, and there are several irish bars on the main street.

Haus… imo I think Philly smells worse then Jersey. But jersey does have its stinky towns. Like Lakewood and freehold.

maybe. i dont live in philly. i live in a suburb. your probally smelling the maryjane, gun smoke, smog.

some parts do smell really bad there i admit. but getting close to the shore NJ reeks.

Smells like horse crap! With the Oaklawn Race Track right smack in the middle of everything, you smell nothing but that place.

[quote=“Haus, post: 317806”]maybe. i dont live in philly. i live in a suburb. your probally smelling the maryjane, gun smoke, smog.

some parts do smell really bad there i admit. but getting close to the shore NJ reeks.[/quote]
Ah, yeah… the Jersey shore… theres not a smell on earth that can compare to the stank of the Jersey shore! :yuk Needles on the sand, used condoms, piss, puke… ah the Jersey shore…