What gives?

Ok, when a female sleeps around and people hear about it, she is considered a ho. When a girl enjoys sex (like just about every guy) and wants it, people see it as hoish (when she lets people know that she enjoys it). So how come when guys walk around talking about how much they want some ass, and need a good fuck, its ok? A guy can bang 10 girls in a month, but they aren’t seen as manwhores? Why?

I dont know I think for me it has to do with the fact that men actually ejaculate into a woman that makes you think, ew how many guys has she done that with? And the fact that they are usually on the recieving end. But for the most part I think its just as equal, I dont really consider girls whores who enjoy to have sex. I think its actually pretty intriguing when a girl is out to have a good time with maybe a little extra on the side. But I dont know it really has to do with society and how the media percieve women i think.

Well thats true, but when a guy has dipped his pen in all the ink around, how come girls don’t think that’s nasty? People use the ol’ STD argument for girls. They say “ugh, that chick fucks everyone. that nastyass disease bag”. Well a guy is going to get an std just the same if he bangs the wrong person.

yea I know what ya mean but shes not spewing anything on ya or in ya. I think society will adapt now that its hard to find a single girl whos still a virgin, and not 15. :smiley: :hump

Yeah most people aren’t as uptight about screwing as they used to be. All the cool kids are doing it :cool lol.

its actually instinct for guys to have sex with as many women as possible…back in the day…way back in the day the alpha male would mate with all the women to keep the tribe strong and going…women were around to bear the children…is it right to judge a woman because she like to have sex no but that is why guys are more out to have sex with more women

How about back in the days of Old Egypt…man whoever was Pharoah was a hardcore pimp :cool . He was the only guy who got to have sex, and he could fuck any woman, any time he wanted.

I just love them all(no STDs).

This is a question from back in the day of dinosours…

The reason is Men have a penis woman dont so men are superior and Woman are hoes :rofl

The reason is Men have a penis woman dont so men are superior and Woman are hoes :rofl[/quote]

u so need ur ass kicked[/quote]

:booty

Whenever you two both post in the same thread my sexual tension detector won’t stop beeping :dunno

The reason is Men have a penis woman dont so men are superior and Woman are hoes :rofl[/quote]

u so need ur ass kicked[/quote]

:booty[/quote]

i’ll see you monday pretty boy[/quote]

Good I need a http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/c7ebfde22416a018d01bfbb438be54c5.gif

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc7.jpg

:funnah :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

didnt read all this… but I personally wouldnt sleep with a man that I knew had sex w/ everyone.

Re: RE: What gives?

dude, hes looking in a mirror :rofl

u talkin to me? :dunno[/quote]

U betcha

I think thats nasty!

:agree Wouldnt see me jumping in on that one!